[25]_HongJoong: Singing to You

(See the bottom please)

| 1.12.19 |

I thought i might do something a little different today, so i made a playlist of songs ateez might sing to you at random times

I thought i might do something a little different today, so i made a playlist of songs ateez might sing to you at random times. Hope you enjoy it!

 Hope you enjoy it!

Hongjoong

Sipping My Life by John Park

It was 5 am and you couldn't sleep. You had begun to toss and turn in your bed waking up Hongjoong. "Babe, you okay?" Hongjoong asked rubbing his eyes. You smiled. "I just can't sleep" you responded. He laid back down and turned his head towards you. "Just try closing your eyes and you'll fall asleep easily. "I already tried that" you laughed. He gave a slight chuckle too. "Well, I don't know what to do, (y/n)" he told you. You thought for a second. "Sing me a song" you said. He looked at you surprised. "Why a song? you know I can't sing" . "Well maybe it will put me to sleep. Come one, please, Joongie" you asked pouting. "Fine" he gave up. "What song?" he asked you. "Any" you replied. He wrapped his arm around you and pulled you in closer. His lips were right by your ears, you could feel his breathe on your skin. He began to sing softly into your ear. 

.

.

.

.

.

hi! i know i've been gone long but im back in school from break and trying harder with my grades but i will still be updating even if it is late. sorry for making you guys late

(This was suppose to be a whole chpater but wattpad is being stupid so this will continue for the next few chapters but think of it as one)

next is a AU request to plz anticipate that

goodmorning/ night to you all!

~KoreanBigMinion