[21]_Random member: Imaginate

Ateez          | 12

Ateez          | 12.15.18 |

Imagine laying in bed,cuddling with him. You're wrapped up in his arms, laying on his chest and smiling like a fool because you are just so happy to be there.

Now, imagine him sofly singing you a song while carresing one of your hands. You lay there and take in his sweet sound,not paying attention to anything else around you.

The sun was barely lighting up the dark room. It was dusk and the two of you had no other plans other than being with each other form the remainder of the day. You didn't wanna go home because of how comfortable you were in his arms. The sound of his heart beat and voice soothed you into a complete relaxation mode.

Imagine hearing that tea kettle you put on the stove a while ago shout its usual high pitch squeal, telling you your tea was ready.

"I dont wanna move, jagiya" you told him, moving in closer. "Me either, but if we dont want to burn down the house we might wanna turn off the stove" he chuckled. You laughed at this while getting up. "Fine. You're right". You got up slowly,not letting go of his hand all the way. You finally let go and made your way to the kitchen.

You were down the steps when you felt someone swoop you off your feet, the way a groom would carry his bride. "Jagiya, what are you doing?" you asked holding onto his neck. He didn't answer and only carried you to the kitchen. He turned off the stove, then made his way to the living room.

He plopped you down on the couch the moved right beside you. He grabbed you and snuggled up closer to you, hugging you tight. "What's gotten into you?" you asked. "I was cold up there by myself" he replied. "Plus, snuggling with you is like the best thing in the world. Even one second of us not being in each others arms is a waste of time" he replied again.

You held him tighter and felt your heart speed up.

" Wow~" you said.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"....I think im in love with you"

.

.

.

.

.

hellO my cHingoOs. I typed this on my phone and it felt kinda weird because i usually use my laptop. Anywoodizzle, i hope you enjoyed this one!!!!

Also ik imaginate isnt a real world😂😂

~KoreanBigMinion