[30]_Jongho: Singing to You

Look at this baby omg😍😍😘😘😳😳😳

Jongho

Promise by Kim Soohyun

Jongho had been practicing for his acing auditions for weeks now, but could never seem to get the emotion right when it came to this particular scene. For the scene, he had to sing for a girl he liked one last song before he left somewhere far away. A place even she couldn't reach him. 

He would sing this song over and over, but would continuously be frustrated with how he sounded. He knew he wouldn't get the part in the drama if he was like this, so he called you in for reinforcements. The two of you had been best friends for the longest time, so whenever one of you needed something, the other was always there. So of course you agreed to do it with him.

He gave you a script and you both went over it before saying your lines. You would be playing the lead, Choi Songyi and he would be playing the male lead, Do Minjoon. You lean against him as the script says and immediately you see Jongho turn red. You laugh as he does. 

For the scene, the two of you are at a beach covered in stones and other rocks, as well as a thin layer of snow. You sit around a fire snuggled up into each other as you talk about future plans with each other. 

Jongho: Aren't you cold?

You: It's warm......Do Minjoon-ssi?

Jongho: Yeah? 

You: Let's come here every summer.

Jongho:......Okay

You: With our seven(7) Kids and five(5) dogs, and later with our grand children. What's the point of going out of the country? Let's come here.

Jongho:... Okay. 

You: *sighs* It's going to be a big family. We will have to work hard to feed them all. You will have to teach more classes, and I'd have to act whether it's a leading role or supporting role.

Jongho: *He chuckles* Okay, let's do that.

You: It's a promise?

Jongho: Yeah. I promise.

You snuggle up more into Jongho's arm, then continue reading from the script.

You: Sing for me

*He hesitates*

You: You've never sung for me

Jongho: What song?

*She thinks for a second*

You: A song...that will remind me of you. A song that will remind you of me. A song we will remember for a long time.

He thinks for a second as he gathers himself. He takes one good look at you and starts singing. A sad promise to his loved one. As he began singing, his soothing voice and the words made you well up with tears. You felt as though you were actually letting Jongho go. And you could never do that.

.

.

.

.

.

I havent updated this book in 16 days....wow. But im back so thats great hehehe! If you guys havent, i have a book called the purge out...just in case you wanted to read it. it's an ateez ff

anywho....goodnight/morning/afternoon babies!!

~KoreanBigminion