[31]_Wooyoung: 10 years Promise

pfft

......pfft...rude...

Wooyoung           | 02.10.19 |

"Wooyoung-ah" you called him as the two made your way down a busy high way. Wooyoung had decided to take you out, just to hang out together. The two of you were friends and had begun to separate a little after graduating, so he wanted to take this opportunity to hang out more. You had felt the distance being put between the two of you and you didn't like it either. So it was great Wooyoung had planned something for the two of you. "Where are we going?" you asked.

"It's a secret" he replied with a light smile. You silently smile back, then looked out the window. Despite all the crowded cars around you, blinding lights, and slow moving traffic, you were happy to be with him right then and there. It felt like ages since the two of you spent time together, so now that you are, you were overjoyed. 

After driving for a while longer, Wooyoung announced that you had arrived at your destination. " We're here, (y/n)" he said unbuckling is seat belt. "Where...is here" you asked, looking at the plain open field that stood before you. It was covered in green grass with one tree and a bench sitting under it. The tree had no leaves and was only covered by the snow that fell on it and the only lights keeping you from going blind were the head lights of the car and a few off in the distance shinning brightly against the dark sky. 

"Don't you remember?" Wooyoung asked. You took a good look at the place then shrugged your shoulders. Wooyoung just shook is head, disappointed in you. "Shame (y/n), shame. You said you'd always remember" he said stepping out the car. You also got out of the car, confused as to what Wooyoung mean't 'you'd always remember'. You don't even remember saying that you would remember something. And you rarely make promises with each other as both of you seem to break them very easily. 

Wooyoung walked over and sat on the bench leaning back against the trees. You happily plopped down beside him doing the same. "Hey, what do you mean I said I'd always remember. What would I need to remember?" you asked him. He chuckled leaning his head back to look at the stars through the dormant tree. "I don't know if I should remind you of this....you said never to bring it up" he softly said. "What is it?" he asked desperately wanting to know. He smiled then looked at you, then softly placing his hand around your cheek, he moved in closer to you, only leaving a small distance between your lips and his. "Yah! What are you doing" you wanted to yell, but his hold on you was too strong to fight back. Funny how he was just keeping you there with one touch and a stare that could burn a whole through any Woman's (or mans) soul. 

"Hey...let go" you said, but it came off as a whisper as you stared back at him. You found your hands moving up to his hands, grabbing them softly. He had hypnotized you. He had you in his hold and as you would assume, he'll probably never let go. 

Wooyoung gently placed his forehead against yours and closed his eyes. "(y/n)....remember 10 years ago? We were 10 and always use to place stupid bets with each other?" he laughed. "Yeah" you said with a slight smile. " Exactly 10 years ago, right here, I made a bet with you....that when we both turn 20..." 

Then it all came flooding back into your mind. When both of you were 10, Wooyoung promised that 10 years from then, he'd definitely make you his. Of course you objected to the idea thinking that you would be married before he could even think of making you his, but now, that isn't the case.

"I remember.." you said with a chuckle. Wooyoungs eyes opened to match your. "I didn't think you would take it seriously though" you said. "Well, when I promise something pertaining to you, I'd never break it" he responded. 

"So..." you began to say. There was nothing that could really leave your mouth in that moment. You were so lost in his eyes and him, in yours. 

"(y/n)....I want you to know...that...I love you-" Wooyoung had said, but was cut of by you finally kissing him. He was a little surprised that you had been the one to do it, but closed his eyes and leaned into it. He wrapped both his hands around your face and pulled you in closer. You wrapped you arms around your neck, thinking that this could be the best thing to happen to you and you didn't want it to end, but like all things, this kiss had an end too.

The two of you pulled away from each other, slightly gasping for air with parted lips. 

"So does this mean.." Wooyoung began

"Yes, yes it does" you answered before he could even finish.