[19]_Yeosang: Morning love

(Dont you love these unwhitewashed pictures😍😍 he so-omg) (credits go to the owner)

Yeosang          |12.10.18|        Requested by YEOSANQS happy birthday love!!💖💞💞

You woke up with the rising sun shining on your face and your beloved boyfriend laying next to you. The sun was just rising so it gave off a hint of orange across your dimly lit room. You yawned and shuffled around in your sheets before noticing a pair a hands traveling up your waist. You were shocked at first, but was too sleepy to really react to it. 

"Baby, could you be still? I'm sleepy" Yeosang whispered softly into your ear. He nuzzled his head into your neck and moved in closer to you. His grip around your waist became tighter as well. "Yeosang-ah, we have to get up. You have an important meeting remember" you said slowly removing his hands from your waist. "No!" he replied moving in closer once again. You could feel his pout from behind you. 

"Fine. I'll get up then" you said as you jumped out of bed. You only had your undergarments on, so you placed on his grey hoodie and  left Yeosang there to himself. "Don't go, (y/n)" you heard him say as you walked out. As you left the room you heard him calling out your name telling you to come back but you ignored it. You went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of orange juice. The sun began to finally show itself to the world as you stood there admiring it. 

"It's so pretty" you thought out loud. "Not as pretty as you, (y/n)" you heard Yeosang say as his wrapped his arms around you. "I thought you were gonna sleep, babe" you said. "I missed you" replied. "I've been gone for 10 seconds. What is there to miss?" you giggled. The two of you swayed side to side as you stood there enjoying the beautiful scenery together. He began to kiss your neck, then your cheek. You felt his bare chest against your back. Did he start working out? you thought to yourself. He turned you around and placed a light peck on your lips. "You, (y/n)" he finally replied. 

His reply made you turn red. Yeosang honestly treated you as if you were the only woman in the world. He treated you how a king would treat his queen. He would say this most romantic things to you even when you found some of them cringe worthy This is one of the reason why you love him so much; because he's kind, loyal, sincere, handsome and just overall knows you best. 

"Yah, what did I say about saying things like that? It's cringey" you playfully slapped his shoulder. "Come on, you know you like it" he said in his morning voice. You could tell he wanted to go back to sleep. "You're right, but I like you more" you said. "I know" he said hugging you tighter and placing his head on yours. He kissed you a few more times before you pulled away. 

"So babe, how would you like your eggs?"

He ruffled his pink hair "forget the eggs, I'd rather have you instead"

.

.

.

.

.

hillo guys! i honestly like this one sm. i feel like- although its short -its one of my better ones. i hope you guys and the requester liked it!!!

(this one is lowkey cringe lolol)

sorry that its short btw

OH YEAH.... thank you guys soooooooooo super much for getting this book to 12k already!!!

~KoreanBigMinion