[29]_Mingi: Singing to you

Mingi

Mingi

4 O'CLOCK by RM & V

Walking along the beach at night was one of your favorite things to do. And what's even better was Mingi joining you on that walk. Just the two of you under the bright moonlight, holding hands and telling random and old stories. Whenever the two of you did this, you discovered more and more things you didn't know before. The two of you got closer and closer to each other in the process. To be honest, doing things like this with him made you love him more than you ever thought possible.

You noticed that bright white orb in the sky, glowing so beautiful, you couldn't help but stare in amazement. "It's beautiful, isn't it" Mingi said. You nodded your head. "Not as beautiful as you though" Mingi said. "Stop it. How many times are you gonna use that line?" "I'm gonna say it until you realize that you are the most beautiful in the world, (y/n)" he said.

You laughed then sat down on the dry part of the sand. You continued to stare up at the bright moon in amazement. "You know, the moon is like a friend. It never really leaves even though it seems like it does. It listens well. You can tell it anything and it could possibly understand..." you said. "Or not....it is just a moon. Now me on the other hand, I'm the whole package. One thing that moon doesn't have one me is 1) looks and B) the ability to respond" Mingi responded.

"Okay, you just completely missed what I was trying to say" you laughed. "Nah, you were just trying to be deep" he laughed.

"The moon is way prettier by the way" you said.

"Other than the moon, there is always this song that reminds me of it. They both radiate that beautiful aura that is just so pleasing to feel, you know?" you said. "What song is it?" Mingi asked. "The one by Namjoon and Taehyung" you answered.

"you know, this one" you said and began too sing the song to him. Soon enough Mingi had joined in singing with you which actually sounded good. His deep and husky voiced charmed you.