[23]_Hongjoong: u r perfect

Hongjoong          |12

Hongjoong          |12.20.18|          requested by mochalatteeeee

You woke up to the sound of your phone alarm ringing in your ears. Shutting it off, you groaned as you made your way to the bathroom to get ready for another pain filled day at school. Seeing yourself or looking at yourself in the mirror every morning and night made you angry. You were angry with the body you had and even angrier at the people who had the body you wanted.

You squished what you called fat on your tummy in the bathroom mirror together wondering if you were too fat. Or maybe you were to skinny. Maybe you would be stuck looking like this for the rest of your life. 

"Maybe...." you thought. "Maybe if I lost 20 more pounds, I should be good". 

Thoughts like these weren't rare in your mind, in fact, these thoughts would drown you every morning, when you went to school, during classes and even when you were trying to sleep. You didn't necessarily mind these thoughts as you thought everyone else thought like this. You thought that just like you everyone yearned for this nice body that every model had. The ones you saw kpop idols perform in. And although these thoughts didn't necessarily bother you, you were still angry that your mother and father stuck you with this pathetic excuse for a body.

After you took a shower and styled your hair, you left for school.

You arrived at your locker and placed your things inside then headed off for class. Of course you were about 30 minutes early, but this was really the only place to escape the 3 witches. They consisted of Jin-ah, May, and Seo-eun. They were the worst of the worst but the best looking. You idolized their looks, but was always cut off by their personalities. How they treated you was the equivalent of how a dog treats a squeak toy; she chewed you up and tossed you around until it wasn't even fun anymore, then she'd leave you for the others to chew. 

She was and is a despicable person. 

You sat there quietly, playing a game on your phone when you heard a door slam open. "Yah, (y/n)!" Jin-ah called out to you in her Busan dialect. You flinched at the sound of her rough but pretty voice and instantly stood up and bowed to her. "O-oh. Hello, Sunbae-nim" you said. She scanned you up and down, looking at your figure. "You got skinnier. Did you starve yourself this time? Or, maybe you threw up after every meal?" she teased lifting your arms and your hair. You didn't respond to the question and only stood there with your head down in silence. 

"Hey, girls"she called out to her other two friends. "These clothes....they're a bit distracting dont'cha think? We can't see her full figure...." Jin-ah said. Your eyes shot up at the statement and a wave of confusion rushed over you. 

"Sunbae-nim....what do you-" "Did I say you could speak, runt?" 

"Now girls, remove her clothes so I can see her true figure" Jin-ah said. After that, the other girls excluding Jin-ah began to tear off your clothes one by one, piece by piece, until you were left in only your bra and underwear. 

"Oh~ is that what you were hiding? Humph, what a disappointment" she said giving you one good kick to the stomach. You groaned in pain as you held your stomach. "Why are you making noise? Shut your filthy mouth you pest!" she said kicking you repeatedly over and over and over again. 

After she was done, you could've sworn you were coughing up blood. She and the two others were standing above you smirking while you suffered there on the ground. "See, now bruises look really good on you" Jin-ah said. The bell rang and the witches still stood above you. "See me after school, (y/n). If you don't, I swear I'm gonna beat you until you really bleed" she said before turning around and heading towards the door. Before she could step a foot outside the door, someone appeared before her. "Hello, Sunbae-nim" she said as she bowed. "Good morning" he said. Jin-ah began to act coy in front of him as you watched. This made you angry seeing her act like she didn't just beat you half to death. 

"Hongjoong-ah!" you called out with what little strength you had. Hongjoong looked pass Jin-ah and the others to see you laying there in a pool of blood, sweat and tears. You held your stomach while groaning in pain and not even bothering to hold back those tears that had been trapped behind your eyes for the longest time. "(y/n)!" Hongjoong called out to you as he ran over. "What happened to you?" he asked, lifting your head on his lap. He took off his uniform jacket and placed it on you. You couldn't really get any words out so you pointed to Jin-ah. "D-did she do this?" he asked. You nodded your head. 

He went up to Jin-ah, Said a few words to her that you couldn't make out clearly. Your hearing began to drift off and your vision began to blur and you felt as though you were gonna faint. You couldn't have been more right. You fainted right then and there, only hearing bits and pieces of their conversation. 

"Why are you even friends with her. She is disgusting

"that doesn't make it right!

You woke up in the nurses office, covered by a warm blanket. You sunk into it, not wanting it to leave your pain ridden body. You fully opened your eyes where you saw a sleeping Hongjoong laying on the bed. He is so cute when he is sleeping so you really didn't want to wake him. You left him there to sleep, softly stroking his hair. "Thank you, Hongjoong-ah" you told him.

When he began to wake up, you stopped stroking him. "Did I wake you?" you asked. He shook his head no. "Do you want anything?" he asked. You shook your head no. "Hongjoong...Thank you for today. And for all those other days I've caused troubles like this. I'm sorry too" you said. "No, you don't need to be sorry, okay. They do these things to you everyday, it isn't your fault". "But, i feel like it is. I look nothing like them and that's why they treat me like this. If I looked a little bit skinnier-" "(y/n)! Stop it! I love the way you look. I love even when your cheeks are chubby not when you can see the hollows of your cheeks." Hongjoong exclaimed. You couldn't even look at him. You felt low. "But I-" You said, but were cut off by Hongjoong pulling you in for a hug. 

"(y/n), you are perfect and I don't want you to change. I don't want you to hurt anymore either because when you hurt, I hurt more. So don't go around trying to look like other girls. I want to look at you and see the real you." 

You felt a few tears fall as his hold on you tightened. 

"Hongjoong-ah" you whimpered holding onto him. 

"(y/n)-ah....I love you so much, so I'd prefer it if you didn't change"

"I-i-i- i love you t-to" you stuttered.

.

.

.

.

.

Okkiiieesss im sorry this one is late too >< anywho I hope you enojoyed it

This book is almost at 17k and it makes me so happy. I didn't really think this book would make it far when i started out but seeing how people are stanning ateez almost everyday makes me so happy!!! Thank you guys so much!!

Goodnight/morning/afternoon to you all!!

~KoreanBigMinion