[17]_San: Busker: Dream #2

This was originally a short story i was gonna write into a book but instead decided to add it to this book!

San          |11.29.18|

Your POV ( point of view)

Dream Journal entry #2

Every night, I see that man. He's still on that same street corner right next to that same coffee shop, still singing, but each time singing a completely different song. And that's what I like about him. He manages to pull off the hardest of songs with his sweet vocals- they are as soft as honey to be honest. He even urges people to recommend him a song to sing for them. 

He was once scouted by a famous agency but he tuned them down, telling them he only sung for fun. And that made me fall for him deeper.

I don't know his name, but I bet it matches him-cute, sweet and fun. I wish I knew his name and him mine, but that'll never happen, right? 

Because this is just a dream.

Is it weird that I like this guy? We don't know each other. We've never spoken a word to each other. Most importantly, even though he is only a dream, I feel like he's out there somewhere in the real world. He is somewhere entertaining people with his sweet honey like voice, sharing his cute dimple filled smile with the rest of the world. I just know it. I can feel it, you know.

Until then, I sleep, listening as his song fills my head-each key being hit perfectly and the melody flowing as smooth as a calm and quiet river. 

This reoccurring dream, it's one I'd like to have forever.

I'd like to listen to his voice for the rest of my life,

and watch as his smile grows brighter.

ehh this one is short...i was in the mood to write but my body wouldn't move from my bed....so thats why this chapter is short......*cough*lazy*cough*

anyway, i wanna thank you guys for 9k reads on this book! hehehehe you guys are the best!

i hope you enjoyed this chapter and goodnight/morning

~KoreanBigMinion