[01]_San: First Kiss

Sanshine       | 10

Sanshine       | 10. 27. 18 |

You were watching the walking dead when you heard a knock on your door. It actually scared the crap out of you because it was Halloween. You looked at the door, shoving one last piece of popcorn in your mouth. 

"W-who is it?" you asked. There was no answer, and you knew the only way to see who it was was by getting up and opening the door. But so many thoughts jumbled up your brain. What if it was a zombie like in the show? What if someone is here to kill me? You slowly got up from the couch and walked towards the door. "Who is it?" you asked again grabbing onto the door knob. Opening the door, you stood a good distance away from it just in case someone tried to shank you. 

"BOO!" you heard a voice scream, knocking you onto the ground. You screamed and covered your head then looked up to see who it was. "San!. Oh my god, you scared me" you told him holding your hand against your chest. "That was the plan" he replied showing that naturally bright smile you loved. You couldn't help but smile at it, it was too adorable. "Here" he extended his hand to you and you took it. He pulled you up and into his chest. It was warm. So so warm. He wrapped his arms around your waist and you did the same. "I missed you so much" he whispered into your ear before snuggling his head into your neck. "It's only been 2 weeks" you replied. 

You tried pulling away but he pulled you in closer. He moved you closer into his chest which made you blush a little. "One day is enough for me to miss you. I also miss shiber....." he said chuckling then pulling away. "Of course you miss shiber, probably more than me right?" "Well...yeah" he answers. 

You completely pull away from him, rolling your eyes. You stomp all the way back to the couch and pout, with San following behind you. You grab your popcorn and press play on the tv. "I was joking (y/n)" he told you, sitting on the couch then grabbing one of your hands. You ignore him, shoving a handful of popcorn in your mouth then gulping it down. "Babe?". You still ignore him. He tries calling you a few more times, but you completely ignore him, still pouting. 

San stands up and places his hands on each side of you, pushing your head to the head of the couch. "W-what are yo doing?" you ask blushing very heavily. "You were ignoring me. It seems i have your attention now." he said leaning in more and more towards you. He stared at your lips and your stared at his. 

"S-san" you said before he plunged his lips onto yours. He grabbed your chin and pull you in closer to him. His warm soft lips glided across yours like graceful ices skaters. After a while, he stopped leaving you breathless. 

That was the first time he has ever kissed you. This was your fist kiss with him and it was everything and more.

"(y/n), I love you" he whispered pulling you in for a hug. "I love you too" you replied returning it. 

Okayyy so this is my first imagine. i think this one is pretty decent even tho it is short but i hope yo liked it. also, if you wanna request any type of story, go ahead!

~KoreanBigMinion