[13]_Wooyoung: I still.....*Part two*

I bless u with 2 pictures🙌

👇tHis👇

WiLl bE tHe DeaTh oF mE!

Part two to the previous chapter!

Wooyoung          | 11.17.18|

You arrived in Jeju-do and went to your hotel. Wooyoung walked in front of you, taking quick and long strides to the front desk of the hotel. Okay, seriously, what's wrong with him? you thought, half concerned half pissed. You both got to the front desk and told the lady about your vacation prize. She gave you your room key and you and Wooyoung went up to the room. 

"This is gonna be fun isn't it babe?" you asked Wooyoung as you walked down the hall. He hummed a yes and slightly smiled. Even if it wasn't a full smile, or a true, Genuine smile, you were still glad he showed some emotion towards you. You talked to him while you were walking "There's a pool, a game room, a bar! I'm excited!" you said. You both got to the room and immediately, you headed towards the bed to jump on it. You've always done this since you were a kid; it's one of your favorite things to do in a hotel. 

You plopped yourself on top of it and started to roll around, taking in the cool fresh lavender scented air. You finally opened your eyes and spotted a mirror above you. It was a strange place to put a mirror, but you got past it. The room was very spacious; like a kings bedroom. It had a huge king size bed and a bathroom the size of a normal sized bedroom. The whole room was actually quite beautiful. "We must've gotten the VIP room, babe" you told Wooyoung excitedly. You smiled brightly at him, showing your wide and cute smile to him. He couldn't help but smile at you.

"Yeah, looks like we did" he answered you.  He walked over to the bed and laid down on it, arms spread apart like he was ready to fly. You watched him for a moment as he dozed off into sleep. He really must have been tired..... 

You leaned in towards him, lightly tucking that silly stray piece of hair on his brow, behind his ear. You did it ever so carefully as to not wake him up. You then planted a kiss on his forehead. You laid down on his chest, hearing his heart beat. Your heart began to beat quicker because the sound of his made you so happy. It made you warm inside to be with him like this. 

Just as you were falling asleep, you felt an arm wrap around your shoulder. It was Wooyoungs arm. You opened your eyes for a quick moment catching Wooyoung looking at you softly. As soon as he saw that your eyes were open though, he quickly closed his. You giggled at his actions. It was too cute. "Shh, sleep" he told you, pulling you in closer to him. You wrapped you arms around him and you both dozed off into sleep.

I guess love can prevail over anything you  thought as you fell asleep in Wooyoungs arms......

..........there will be a "PART 3" to this imagine. i did type most of it yesterday and finished the whole thing today but there is still some things i need to correct so ill upload the rest in the morning. 

Until then, enjoy the fluff (if it is fluff)  

its 12:02am so im gonna go to bed now goodnight/morning peoples