[02]_Hongjoong: A Passionate Kiss

Hongjoong     | 10

Hongjoong     | 10. 27. 18 |

Your eyes fluttered open with a warm pair of arms wrapped around you.  Hongjoong was back hugging you, gently pulling you closer to him. He was still asleep but you were not, and you were also hungry. The only thing you could think of other than hongjoongs warmth, was food. You heard your stomach rumble and it the shook the bed a little which kind of made you laugh.

Suddenly, you hear him laughing too. "Sounds like you're hungry" Hongjoong said pulling you closer to him. His morning voice was the most beautiful thing you have every heard and it made you feel like wanting him more. You turn to match his face. You both chuckled while you nodded your head 'yes'. Hongjoong tucked a strand of hair behind your ear then kissed you ever so lightly on your forehead, lingering a bit after. "Let's get some food into your belly then" he said pulling you up and off the bed. He took your hand in his and drug you all the way into the kitchen. 

Once in the kitchen he took a good look at you. "Hey, can you stop wearing my shirts? You take them home every time" he said rubbing your shoulders. You laughed a little, then poked his cheek. "Stop buying comfortable shirts and i'll stop wearing them" you said sticking your tongue out at him then walking to the cabinets to get materials to cook. "So what are we gonna eat joonie?" you asked grabbing a pancake pan. You had already decided that you would eat pancakes despite what Hongjoong had to say about it. 

You placed the pan on the stove when you felt his warmth on you. He had pulled you into a back hug- one of the most comfortable back hugs you have ever felt- and wrapped his arms around your waist. "I-it looks like you a-already decided" he stuttered. He was so flustered about what he just did, it made him stutter like fool. His cheeks were rose red but he stayed there, wrapped around you. "Are you that flustered babe?" you asked turning around to face him. Your face began to turn red as well because of how close the two of you were. You both traded glances at each others lips. Hongjoong gripped his hands on your waist then lifted you up on the counter. (Yes he used his little man strength). 

He brought his hands up to your face, cupping it in his hands. He looked at you for a while then kissed you. It was soft like babies skin, but rough like the oceans waves. He tried pulling away after a few seconds but you pulled him back in by placing your arms around his neck. The kiss got rougher but you didn't mind. And he clearly didn't either because his grip on your waist tightened. 

And honestly, you didn't really take Hongjoong for the "rough kiss" type of guy but you couldn't be more wrong.

  The kiss went on like this for a while. 

After the kiss was over, your lips lingered over each others, then your stomach rumbled again. You both laughed at this then you jumped off the counter.  You looked at each others red faces and all you could do was giggle every time you did. 

"After that kiss, you're still hungry?" Hongjoong said. 

"Oh shut up" you said, playfully hitting him on the shoulder.

Okay.. i dont do smut but i really almost wrote this into a smut. It was really just mean't to be a kiss. 

How do you feel about this chapter? hope you loved it!!!

~KoreanBigMinion