[26]_Yunho: Singing to you

Yunho

Yunho

Tears by So Chan-hee

You and Yunho just spent a whole night of staying up and scarfing down all the food in your kitchen, all the while watching horror movies, comedies and train to Busan. You were very tired but he was not. He wanted to continue to stay up for a while longer and play a little before going to bed. "Yunho, its like 12am. Can I please go to sleep" you asked him. "No!" he said wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you into him. He placed his head into the crook of your neck and kissed it. "Let's just play a while longer, okay?" He said. You chuckled. "Fine. But only 30 minutes 'cause i'm tired" you told him. He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around him. He planted a big kissed on your lips then your cheeks and forehead until you stopped him. "What should we do, babe?" you asked him. He stared you up and down before placing you on the couch and crawling on top of you. "Maybe we could-" "No!" you yelled at him.

"Not that, Yunho"

You got up and walked to the karaoke machine in the corner of the room. "Let's have a karaoke night" you said holding the microphone. "Yeah-sure. I was gonna say that anyway" Yunho responded. You both laughed. "Who's gonna go first?" Yunho asked. You pointed to him. He acted surprised like he wasn't going to go first anyway. "You have great taste, (y/n)" he said before choosing a song on the playlist. "What are you gonna sing?" you asked. He covered his lips with his fingers. "Secret" he said.

As soon as he said that, the music blasted through the speakers and you regretted ever mentioning karaoke to him.