132 |

Hoe hoe hoe marry Christmas !!! 😁😁

Addison Waters
May 10th
7:45pm

"Bon Appetit!" He exclaimed, setting the Oreo down on the patio table in front of me.

"Oh wow, you caught up on your French? Maybe we should go to France for our honeymoon, let's skip dinner and plan now! What do you say!?"

He smirked,
"Not so fast, we made a deal."

I groaned,
"Fine. But just so you know, I was planning on wearing the cat woman costume tonight."

"Addy,"

"Yes?"

"Eat the Oreo."

I rolled my eyes, and took a decent bite. I soon opened them wide again, as I stared at the Oreo in confusion.

"It's...?"

"Not gross?" He added.

I nodded,
"What the-"

"I told you!"

"Well you know...just to test, and know for sure, we should grab a few more.."

He chuckled,
"Fine by me, I'm just glad I proved you wrong."

"What's it been, almost a year later?"

"Probably a year, yeah. And now you finally know what all the hype is about."

I chuckled,
"That's for damn sure, every bite tastes like heaven!"

He nodded,
"I think the performance starts soon, you wanna stay and watch?"

"Last time we did that, the events that occurred after didn't go too well..."

"And who's fault was that?"

I glared,
"Let's just go,"

"Alright, what do you feel like doing next?"

"Ooh! There's a photo booth over there!"

"Aw man, it's probably packed,"

I shook my head,
"It's empty, lets go!" I grabbed his hand, pulling him along behind me.

We quickly got in, sitting down rather quickly.

"You know, we could've just walked, because now my ass hurts from you pulling me in here so fast and making me sit down right away."

I laughed,
"I'm sorry, but this will be a good memory, c'mon!"

"Oh, and grab the bear, it'll be cute for the pictures." I added.

He groaned,
"The bear doesn't even fit in here,"

"Well, just squeeze its little head through."

"Little head? Did you forget this thing is almost the size of the two of us combined?"

"Oh just make it work."

He sighed, pulling about half of the bears body in, so a portion of the top of it's head was showing on the screen.

I positioned it up more, now the eyes being visible.

"Alright, you ready?"

"I've been."

I playfully rolled my eyes,
"C'mon."

I pulled him closer to me, wrapping my arms around him while I kissed his cheek, and he smiled with his eyes closed.

*snap*

I brought the bears face higher up, the both of us kissing each cheek as it sat in the middle.

*snap*

"What should we do for this one?"

"How about we kiss? The bear has gotten more affection than me,"

I chuckled,
"Come here, you."

He smiled, slowly leaning in as his eyes fell shut. I felt his lips press against mine, then,

*snap*

It was meant to be a quick peck, but he just kept going...let's just say the last picture was a lot more risqué than the other three.

I pulled away, smiling mischievously.

He did the same, rubbing my thigh.
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"That we should grab our photo strip quickly because it's not suitable for the eyes of children?"

I stated, considering there were kids all around the photo booth before we'd even gotten in there.

His eyes widened,
"Even better idea,"