20 |

Addison waters

He pushed me up against the apartment door, still making out with me. We'd exchanged numerous googily eyes at each other in the car, as soon as we made it into the apartment complex he just couldn't keep his hands off of me.

It seems a little sudden, considering this was our first 'date' and now we're hooking up, but I'm not one to say no to sex.. especially if he's this hot.

He bit my bottom lip and tugged it down with his teeth, I stared into his eyes before he re-attached our lips.

I swooped my hand to the back of his head, wanting to kiss him harder.

He grunted into the kiss and added in more force.

His hand caressed the back of my thigh, slowly pulling it up beside him.

He pulled away for a brief second, I awed at the loss of contact, causing him to let out a light chuckle.

"I need my keys, I can't wait to fu-"

I clung onto Grayson for support as I felt the door vanishing away, having nothing else to keep me still.

"I'll leave you two alone.."

I quickly grew of shock, I know that voice.

"Ethan..?"

"Hi, addy." He smiled, but I could easily look past it and see how much he was fuming inside.

"Um, we were just-"

"Yeah, yeah. I get it, no worries, I'll be on my way." He fake smiled, as he showed himself out of the apartment.

Once he was halfway down the hallway, he turned around for a brief moment,
"Don't forget to use a condom!" He winked, before finally leaving.

I gave him a death glare even though he was long gone by now, Grayson shook my shoulder.

"Hey, you still wanna come inside?"

I thought for a moment,
"Hell yeah."

-

My head laid on top of his chest, as his arm wrapped around me, tickling my shoulder.

Not gonna lie, that was really good sex. Best Ive had in a while..

"Hm, is that so?"

My eyes widened, realizing I had said that out loud.

"Uh-y-yeah.. but that wasn't supposed to come out.."

He chuckled, "Hey, I'm glad I know. I wanna know that you enjoy it." He smirked, as he pulled my face closer to his, pecking me on the lips.

"What time is it?" I asked.

He pulled away from me to grab his phone.
"About 6."

"Oh, I should get going." I sat up and picked up my bra and underwear from the floor.

"So soon?"

"Ive been here for like three hours," I chuckled as I slipped my underwear on.

"Well," he stood up and walked over to me. Towering over me.

I gulped as I looked up at him,
"I hope to see you again, soon."

His finger laid under my chin, as he dipped his head down and pressed a sweet kiss to my lips. Sensing I would pull away, he deepened it and kept me close to him.

His hands roamed my body, as he mumbled a 'mmm' against my lips.

I pulled away giggling,

"Okay I really have to go now, before I stay here all night."

"Hey, that wouldn't be a bad thing," he cocked up a brow as he caressed my hips.

"Oh yeah? Next Saturday then." I winked, before grabbing my coat.

"Promise?" Our faces were inches apart from each other, I smiled at the cheeky grin that was plastered onto his face. I kissed him, "Yes, I promise."

After saying our goodbyes, I headed for the front door while he stayed in his bedroom.

I put my hand on the knob, walking out without looking ahead, only to bump into someone. Of course, it wasn't just anyone.

"You look happy." He spoke.

"I am, now if you'll excuse me," I mumbled, as I tried to get past.

He shut the door closed and pushed me up against the wall in the hallway.

He quickly skimmed the halls for anyone, before darting his eyes back into mine.

"Don't forget how good I can fuck you."