121 |

Addison Waters
May 5th
4:35pm

I was laying on the edge of Ethan's bed, playing with one of his stuffed animals. While, he sat against the headboard, his phone keeping him occupied since I've been rather quiet.

But don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic that he's back, but I feel awful. Absolutely sick to my stomach about what happened earlier.

I felt guilty for not saying it already, it's been a few hours and I feel like I just made it even worse by still keeping it in. But then again, we're so happy...and I know all of that will change if I say it.

I heard the click of him shutting his phone off, before he set it down on his side table.

From the corner of my eye I could tell he was eyeing me, trying to figure out how I was feeling.

He came over to me, and laid his head on my chest, wrapping his arm around my torso.

"Was it a bad idea for me to come back?" He joked.

I built up the courage to laugh a little,
"Of course not, E. I'm just, not feeling too well.."

"Well when you're not feeling well you hug me like a koala bear. So, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing E, just a stomach bug."

"It was a stomach bug back in Chicago too,"

"Can we just drop it, please? You're back, and I'm happy. You're family is coming over in a little bit too, let's not ruin this day."

He took his head off of my chest, and gave me a look,
"Did you just say that if you tell me how you're feeling it'll ruin this day?"

I sighed,
"E,"

"What? I just want to make you feel better, you're right, it is a happy day and I'd be even happier if you told me."

I put my hand on his cheek,
"Baby, I'm fine. Alright?"

He sighs,
"I didn't want to have to do this.."

"What?-"

I felt his hands digging at my sides, as he tickled me.

"Ethan-s-stop!" I laughed,
"Nope! If this is what it's gonna take then I have to do it!"

"D-did-I-I-me-ention that I-m n-ot-tick-lish a-at all?!"

"Oh really? Mine as well just stop then, since you're not dying of laughter at all," he joked.

I chuckled, my laughter soon dying down as he stopped tickling me.

He pressed a kiss to my neck, soon continuing his action considering the reaction I gave him.

"E, not now,"

He groaned,
"Alright, but just so you know, I've been cheating on you with my hand for the last four months."

I chuckled,
"Well that makes one of us.."