109 |

Addison Waters
January 1st
2:05pm

"Can I take my blindfold off now?"

"Just a second..have any guesses on where we might be?" He questioned, sliding his hands up and down my hips.

"Yeah Ethan, I know exactly where we are!" I spoke in a sarcastic tone.

"I said guesses, smartass."

I chuckled,
"Well I don't know, but the walk here was aggravatingly long."

"Hm, very good."

"Okay enough games, can I see now?"

"Fine," he mumbled, untying the blind fold.

"Oh my god..." I whispered,
"You-did all of this?"

I was so amazed, I never thought such a place could make me so overjoyed.

"Does this bring back memories?" He asked, sliding his hands up and down my arms as he kissed my neck.

"Ethan.." I cried,
"This is amazing, how did you manage to do all of this?"

He walked over to the table, which was surrounded by t-lights in the dimly lit room.

"Well thankfully," he began, picking up a bottle of champagne and cracking it open.

"The old manager doesn't work here anymore," he grinned.

"Champagne?" He offered, pointing one of the glasses in my direction.

I walked over to him, laughing in disbelief,
"Yes, o-of course,"

"Why so shocked?" He smirked, pouring the champagne.

"Because this-this is just so thoughtful, I would've never thought in a million years I'd be back in the room where we both got fired for having sex."

He chuckled,
"A dream, ain't it?" He joked, taking a tip.

"Well, what's the occasion, the new year?"

He shrugged,
"I guess we could toast to that, but...you should know I've had this planned for a while."

"Wha-h-how long?"

He thought for a second,
"Few months."

"Well..just for a good time..? or..oh my god! Did I forget an anniversary or something?!"

He chuckled,
"Addy, you said all of your New Years eves were terrible. If we met on New Years don't you think it would've been a great one?" He cockily joked.

I rolled my eyes, before wrapping my arm around him and pecking him on the lips.

He sighed, his breath being shaky.
"You want a real reason?"

I nodded,
"Alright," he grabbed the glass from my hand, setting it down on the table.

He turned to me once again, grabbing my hands in his.

He smiled, although I could tell he was hiding something, it looked more like an uneasy smile.

"Okay, so there's no easy way to do this, I-I guess I just don't want to say the wrong thing...because I want it to be perfect,"

I nodded, to which he looked down and gulped, before returning back to my eyes.

"I don't know why I'm so nervous," he nervously chuckled.

"Uh, we've talked about this a million times, and I know you want it as bad as I do..."

He got down on one knee, I instantly felt my stomach tighten. I couldn't believe that this was actually happening.

He shot me a sly smile once my hand met with my mouth in utter shock, pulling the tiny box out of his pocket.

"I love you, and since the day I met you I knew there was something different about you. You've changed me into the person I am today, which is the person I've always wanted to be. You've shown me how to love, and overall you're just fucking perfect. Every day of my life I've spent knowing I'm with you has been an absolute blessing. And I know sometimes I may act like a dick,"

I laughed through my tears, to which he did as well. And, I couldn't help but notice he was beginning to tear up too.

"Addison, Waters. You are one magnificent human being, and I want to spend every second of my life with you. I can't imagine what daily tasks would be like without being accompanied by you, imagine going to run errands. Boring, right? Well with you, you could turn something like that into one of the best days of my life. I guess what I'm really trying to say here is, I couldn't imagine life without you, the love of my life. So, Addison, and you know I'm being serious here since I never call you addison." He added, causing me to laugh again.

"Will you, marry me?" He asked, revealing the ring.

I nodded,
"A million times yes." I cried,
He smiled, and stood up, sliding the shiny symbol of our love on my finger.

"Ethan.." I chuckled,
"This was so unexpected, I love you."

"I love you, And I hoped it would be."

"Is the ring okay?"

"Yes! I love it! But that's not the point of all this," I added, my hand meeting with his cheek.

"I cannot wait to start our new life together,"

He smiled,
"Me either, can we kiss now?"
-

Smut next chapter :,) maybe in the staff room for old times sake