130 |

Addison Waters
May 10th
5:33pm

I stood in front of the mirror in our bathroom, applying some more bronzer to my cheekbones. With a big fluffy brush.

I shut the palette and moved onto the next thing, but ended up having to search for it in my makeup bag.

I heard whistling coming up the stairs, I lightly smiled to myself as he approached the bedroom.

He peered in the bathroom, I tilted my eyes up at him through the mirror, and he did the same.

He smiled, and walked in with his arms behind his back, before he kissed me on the cheek.

"What are you getting ready for?" He mumbled against my neck, while he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"The day,"

He chuckled,
"You have plans I don't know about?"

"No..?"

"Wrong."

"Huh?"

"I have plans for us,"

"If they're anything like last night, I don't think I have enough stamina."

He shook his head,
"Trust me, they're not. It'd be a bad idea anyways, there are kids everywhere."

I chuckled,
"What? Where are we going?"

"Well, I'll give you a hint."

I nodded,
"Some would say putting on makeup makes people look like...?"

"A clown? Are you saying I-"

"No! God no that's not what I meant.." he shielded his eyes, while I broke the silence with my hysterical laughter.

"But yes, clowns. They have those where we're going,"

"Hmm...the carnival?"

"Mhmm." He cheekily grinned, applying his hand to my hip.

"Aww! I remember the last time we went,"

"Yeah, me too. Let's not go on the Ferris wheel this time, you might break my heart again and end up dumping me."

I chuckled,
"I'm sorry...I completely forgot about that part,"

"Oh, well that makes one of us,"

"Stop," I whined, pecking him on the lips.

"Now, if you want to make it up to me, the carnival has many washrooms."

I playfully rolled my eyes,
"It's not happening."