16 |

Addison Waters

I rolled over onto my side. Snuggling into the warm covers as a smile moulded onto my face.

"Good morning."

"Morning, beautiful."

I moved closer to him, and rubbed his bicep. As I admired his features.

"How did you sleep?" I tiredly asked.

"Terrific, actually."

He grabbed my waist and pulled me even closer to him, apparently that being possible.

I giggled as the smirk on his face grew.

He peppered kisses along my neck, slowly moving up to my ear. He nibbled on it before whispering,

"Even though we stayed up all night, I'd say it was pretty fun. Wouldn't you?"

"Definitely."

"Oh wait, I forgot something." He rolled over to his nightstand, and opened the drawer. Beginning to search for something.

I groaned, "Just come back, we don't need a condom. You can pull out."

He chuckled, "That's not what I'm looking for, baby girl."

"Then what are you-"

Before I could finish, he rolled back over to me and held a stack of cash in his hands.

I widened my eyes, it was the most he's ever paid me..

"This, is what I was looking for." As he said that, he slowly caressed my hip before slipping it into my underwear, leaving it strapped onto my hip.

I gasped, as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"How do you manage to get sexier and sexier?"

"That's all Ive been wondering about you." He replied.

I smiled before leaning in, and pecking his lips.

"Got any plans for the day?" I asked.

"Well, I would have stayed in bed all day with you," he caressed my cheek, as he admired my face.

"But..?"

"I have plans with Ciara already."

"Cancel them." I spoke against his lips.

"Baby girl, you're making it really hard to resist."

"That's the point." I mumbled, before crashing my lips onto his again. I pulled his face closer to mine, by grabbing the back of his head.

I ran my hands through his hair as he sat me on his lap. I straddled him, and grinded against his growing bulge.

He slowly pulled away, we were breathless, our lips still inches apart as he spoke, "Can we finish this later?"

"We barely started.." I seductively whispered.

"I know I know, I'm irresistible. But c'mon baby." I chuckled.

"You're not getting off of me huh?"

I just smiled in response. Seconds later, he picked me up and swung me over his shoulder.

I squealed, "Ethan! Put me down!"

"You want me to put you down? Alright."

We stopped in the kitchen, before he laid me down on the island.

He admired my half naked body, before shaking his head and mumbling,
"fuck it."

I bit my lip before he pressed his against mine again.

"This is hot, but I know how we could spice it up."

"Oh really? How?"

"One sec."

He walked over to the refrigerator and pulled out a can of whipped cream.

He raised a brow as he shook it, while staring me down.

He quickly removed my bra and underwear, before putting the whipped cream on my chest, down my stomach, stopping right above my heat.

"Looks delicious." He spoke.

"Let's hope the whipped cream is just as good."

I shook my head as I lightly laughed at his remark.

He stared into my eyes as he applied his tongue to my body, he started at the bottom and made his way up, to my chest.

I shivered at his touch and arched my back.

Once he'd got it all, he admired my neck before swiping a line with his tongue, moving up to my jaw, then finally, my lips.

I tasted the whipped cream off his lips, making me deepen the kiss.

Just when it was starting to get good, his phone rings.

He groaned before grabbing his phone, and answering the call.

"What."

I could easily hear the person on the other line, since their voice was excruciatingly loud, and I was right beside him.

"Ethan! We had plans today!"

"I know, I'm uhh- stuck in traffic.."

"How much longer are you going to be?"

"I still have to get dre-I mean um, shouldn't be longer than 20 minutes."

"Alright, text me when you're close baby."

"Yup, bye."

"You have to go?" I asked.

He sighed, "Yeah, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, we'll have more time later anyways." I smirked.

"I'm not so sure about that, but I'll try."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"When we hang out, she wants it to be all day."

I sighed, "I get that. I mean, she is your girlfriend, have fun! I'll just go job hunting and be continuously rejected." I sarcastically spoke.

He chuckled and smiled at me, before moving a piece of my hair behind my ear. "I would never reject you."