73 |

Addison Waters

Ethan's friends all went home about an hour ago, and the rest of the family all went to bed.

It was now just Ethan and I, I felt bad for the mess since Lisa had already worked so hard setting everything up, so I offered to clean, and of course Ethan wasn't going to leave my side.

By now we had finally finished, and we're just goofing around in the kitchen.

The lights were dimly lit, almost pitch black. He leaned on the kitchen counter while I stood in front of him, occasionally laying on his body.

We had our hands connected as we swung them around playfully, smiling and giggling at each other, for no apparent reason, just out of pure happiness.

"You ready to head to bed?" He huskily asked in a low voice, I felt his hand disconnect from mine as it rested against the side of my ass, slowing sliding up to my waist, gripping it.

I shivered at his touch, smiling up at him and nodding.

"C'mon," he smiled, holding out his hand for me to hold.

I gripped it tightly and walked with him upstairs, until we reached his bedroom. He opened the door for me quietly, careful not to wake his parents.

I turned on the lamp that rested on his night stand, and began trying to find an extra pillow for him since I only slept with one.

While I did that, he admired his room and the many adjustments added by me, nothing major at all though, just little items I added along with his things.

"Wow,"

"What?" I asked, as I wrapped the pillow in a pillow case.

"Who drew this?" He asked, very impressed.

I turned my head to see him holding the drawing I had pinned to the wall, the one Grayson drew of me.

"Oh, Grayson drew it." I simply said, returning to the pillow.

He furrowed his eyebrows,
"Why would he draw you?"

I shrugged,
"He said he was drawing everyone in the family for Christmas, he gave me mine early because he thought I'd be leaving during the fall, but I stayed.

He nodded, visibly relieved.
"Well, that was nice of him," he added, quickly taking off his uniform, being left in nothing but his boxers.

He stood behind me, pressing against my body as he bent down since I was, he grabbed the pillow and said,
"Thank you, my love."

I turned around to see him plop himself down onto the bed, snuggling the pillow in his arms as he got comfortable in the sheets.

"Hurry it up so I can cuddle you instead," he whined.

I smiled, shutting off the light and joining him. He immediately brought my body closer to his and engulfed his
head into my neck, taking in my scent before kissing my neck.

"I really missed you Addy."

"I know, e. I missed you way more." I put my hand on his head, softly playing with his hair.