49 |

Addison Waters

His other hand stayed under my thigh with a harsh pressure, his nails were almost digging into my skin but it didn't hurt, just made me crave more of him.

I felt his lips detach from mine, but before I could miss them they were on my neck. Trailing along my sweet spot, pressing soft, wet kisses.

I threw my head back, lightly smiling at the feeling.

It had been so long since we've been this intimate, or even made out.

I really missed it. I missed feeling close to him, feeling the lust radiating off of us. But now, it was even better. It wasn't lust, it was pure love.

And I'm so utterly happy to say that I'm in love with him.

I put my head back down, causing him to groan at the sudden loss of contact with my neck.

I smiled,
"Let's get in the bath."

"That activity requires being naked, sounds good to me."

I playfully rolled my eyes, beginning to untie my robe.

"Some people bathe with bathing suits on you know,"
I shrugged.

He scoffed,
"Yeah, I don't trust those people."

I laughed, while letting my robe fall down to the ground.

From my point of view all I saw was Ethan's god like body.

I lightly bit my lip at the sight, he didn't even notice, too busy eyeing me up and down.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer."

"You know that's actually a really good idea,"

I chuckled, before he ran out of the bathroom. I then realized he was serious.. what is wrong with this guy?

"Ethan, are you seriously-"

Before I could finish my sentence, he appeared in the doorway with a white Polaroid camera.

I crossed my arms,
"Really?"

"Yes, really." He smirked,

"Get in the tub, baby."

"Fine," I huffed, stepping into the bubble filled bath.

I kept my knees up to my chest, swaying the water back and forth with my hand.

I heard him turn the Polaroid on, soon holding it up to his eye, squinting.

"Put some of the bubbles on you."

I obeyed and covered my boobs with them, and setting a pile on my hand, blowing it away.

He snapped the picture right away, setting it on the counter once it printed out.

"That one is gonna be my new lock screen." He mumbled as he got in the tub.

I chuckled,
"Well I need one of you,"

He smiled, handing me the camera.

"What should I do?"

"Anything, you'll look perfect no matter what."
I shrugged, holding the camera up.

He thought for a second, before grabbing my hand and pressing a kiss on the back of it.

I snapped the picture.

"That one was so cute," I cooed, leaning closer to him, giving him a peck on the lips.

As I was about to pull away, he kissed me again and grabbed the camera out of my hand, snapping a picture of us kissing, then setting it down on the floor.

He hooked his hands under my thighs, picking me up and setting me down on his lap.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss in the process.

His hands rested on my hips, every now and then moving up to my waist.

They soon guided across my stomach before reaching up to my boobs, he lightly cupped them in his hands, causing me to let out soft moans in between the kiss.

He smirked before kissing me again, this time adding tongue.

After a while I pulled away, breathlessly.

Giving his neck a few kisses before saying,
"I think this is our special moment." I smiled.

He returned the smile, kissing me in response.

And the events that occurred after that, felt like a fairytale.