36 |

Addison Waters

I watched as Grayson laid a blindfold, ribbons, feathers, and chocolate syrup on the bed, along with prepared ice cubes in the mini freezer.

"So," I started,

"Should I call you Gray? Or mr.grey?" I chuckled.

He laughed, "You could start calling me winner, and mine as well remove your shirt while you're at it," as he took a seat on the floor across from me, the checkers board being in the middle of us.

"Please, Ive played checkers all my life, I'm winning this."

"You've played checkers, but are you any good?"

"You'll see." I smirked, crossing my arms.

-

By now, we've played about five games, I had my shirt off, and my shorts, Gray on the other hand, was in nothing but his boxers.

He stared at me intently as I took in the board, trying to figure out what my next move should be. Depending on this, will determine who is the winner, and who is the loser.

But in reality, nobody's really losing, considering there's foreplay involved.

A smile spread across my face, as I made my final move.

"I'd say I'm pretty good, huh?"

His mouth hung open, staring down at the board.

"Better get to bed Gray,"

He got up and made his way to the bed, crossing his arms.

I grabbed the ribbon, tying his wrists to the bed post, and tying the blindfold around his head, keeping it resting over his eyes.

My lips lingered from his neck, down to his stomach, pressing gentle kisses along his abs, to get him shivering.

I'll admit, it's a little weird that I'm taking all the control right now, usually the roles would be reversed, but I'm kind of liking this.

I grabbed a feather from the bed, and dragged it along his biceps, down to his forearms.

I could tell he wanted to feel my touch, I pressed my lips against his neck and peppered light kisses, before sucking on his sweet spot. Being sure to leave a very visible hickey.

His arms yanked at the ribbon that restricted him to move, I giggled, before grabbing the bottle of chocolate syrup.

I squeezed the bottle and let it land onto his abs, setting the bottle down and resting my hands on his thighs, soothingly rubbing them. He through his head back, out of frustration.

I applied my tongue onto his skin, licking all of the chocolate syrup off of his abs.

He hissed, abs flexing as he bit his lip. I continued to clean him up with my tongue, while occasionally kissing each of his abs.

"Addison,"

"Yes?"

"The loser is supposed to be naked, wanna help me with that?"