Winter dance

We kept our eye on the new teacher but he never warrant an attack. He just taught. Odd but okay. Maybe we were wrong but then again maybe we were fairies flying around throwing pixie dust everywhere.  I'm going to say there was something seriously up with this guy.

In the process they were having a winter dance. Of course Erik decided we all needed to go. We skipped past homecoming so now he decides we need to go to a stupid dance. Of course I was busy finding out I was a witchwolf and all. Eh, why the hell not.

The only problem was I had no idea what to wear. Not like I had any noticed to buy a dress with the whole going into heat and mating I was busy with. Or the fact I was learning control over my gifts.

I sat on my bed and sighed. Life would be so much easier if I could snap my fingers and things just appeared, except magic can't be used for personal gain. If magic is used for personal gain then you have a chance to lose your powers. So much for cleaning my room in five seconds. Bummer.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door to find Erik standing there with something behind his back.

"Why aren't you dressed," he asked me.

"Well, you see, I haven't had time to do the whole shopping thing, where you buy a dress and shoes along with accessories. I was too busy finding out I was some freak of nature and being mated with this really hot guy," I said emphatically.

He smirked.

"Glad you can find amusement in the fact, I have nothing to wear. Maybe the next time you declared we are going to a school dance, you may want to declared a shopping trip," I huffed as I crossed my arms in frustration.

He walked in and brought a box from behind his back and held it out to me.

"What's this," I asked.

"I figure since, I took up most of your time, at least I could do was make up for it. You are my mate and all," he answered as I took the box from him.

I opened it to reveal the most beautiful dress ever. It was a midnight blue with silver in a design.

It had matching shoes and a necklace

It had matching shoes and a necklace. It was beautiful.

I looked at him, "my mate needs to look extraordinary. She is with an alpha after all," he smirked as I playfully smacked him.

I went and got ready, with mom helping me with my hair. Good thing because the last time dad tried to help me, I looked like I had partied all night long. Yeah I got to deal with the taunting the next day from Victoria and her minions. Although Victoria would not be an issue this time.

When I finished getting ready, Erik took my hand and led me out of the house.  We drove to the dance and once we got out of the car, we walked into the dance. 

We found the others and hit the dance floor. All of us danced to the music playing.  We had so much fun. Now I can see why Erik told us all we were going to the dance. He knew we needed to let loose.