Battle

Erik

Ana let out a piercing scream as the figure stood there. The black cloud that surrounded him vanished as his cape flapped around him. Underneath his hood was nothing but darkness except for two demonic eyes.

"Okay, so we have someone wanting to make their appearance and a thing we don't know how to defeat. Sounds like a good time to me," Martin said with his lips curling upward.

I looked at Martin as he shrugged. The girls rushed to help Ana as my pack surrounded me.

"Bring me the hybrid," Tempus hissed, pointing to Ana.

"We aren't bringing you to shit, you oversized asshole!" Dante yelled.

We looked at Dante, who smirked.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Pissing off Tempus," Dante answered.

"Oh, sure, piss off something that can destroy us. That sounds like a plan," Riley said.

"Bring me the hybrid, or I will gut you like the animals you are," Tempus snarled.

I caught the others situating at Ana in the kitchen out of the corner of my eye as she screamed.

"Erik! Lead your pack as we handle Ana!" Dad yelled.

My eyes changed yellow as a growl erupted from my lips. I took a running start as I flew through the air, transforming into wolf form. My pack followed as Dante sped out of the house.

We lunged at Tempus as our jaws snapped, landing our teeth into him. He threw us like nothing as we landed onto the ground with thuds. As we continued to fight, our bites didn't harm Tempus.

"Foolish dogs. You think your bites affect me," Tempus bellowed, swatting at us. The faster we went after him, the quicker he deflected our attack.

I felt a claw swoop down and toss me as I landed onto the ground, getting knocked silly. I got to my paws as I shook my head. I got ready to charge when a flash happened and stopped to see Silas with wings blazing, carrying a sword. He lowered himself in front of Tempus.

"Silas, you traitor. You belong to me," Tempus snarled.

"I belong to no one except God," Silas responded, taking a stance and raising his sword.

"Ha! A God that cast you aside because you're an abomination to his creation. Your God will never accept you," Tempus sneered.

"It doesn't matter. I will still fight for the greater good," Silas said, wielding his sword.

We watched as Silas battled Tempus, jabbing his sword as Tempus fought back using his. They fought as I backed up.  I ran and lept into the air landing my teeth into the back of Tempus's neck.

Tempus raised his hand, grabbing me as Silas shoved his sword into Tempus. I heard a screeched as a hand flung me against the tree. I smashed into the tree as bark fell, landing onto the ground.

No matter what, I would keep Tempus from Ana. That was my solemn vow.

********
Ana

Oh, my God! No one told us childbirth was this painful! Why didn't anyone tell me? Having a baby is a miraculous experience. Yeah, miraculous, my ass.

"Ana, I need you to calm down and breathe," Christian said, situating news.

"Screw your commands!" I growled as my eyes changed to burnt orange.

"It won't help the baby," Christian advised.

"Get this baby out of me! I will hurt Erik!" I snarled.