The new teacher

Azeral

Having lost the rest of my pack, I was going to go after them and kill every single one. I was going to rip them from limb to limb, starting with the alpha's precious mate.

Since they didn't know what I looked like except that worthless brother of mine, I decided to disguise myself.  The perfect plan to do what I had to do.  It would be so easy to take them out this way.  They would pay for all of it.

                                  *******
I awoke and got ready. I came out to find Erik waiting for me. This was beyond bizarre but I needed to get use to having a mate. Yeah I'm just going to not say that. That was weird.

I grabbed a plate from the cabinet and some food off the stove before sitting down to eat. I felt hands on my shoulders, rubbing them as I ate.

Erik leaned down and whispered, "you forgot to kiss me."

"I didn't forget, I was hungry," I shrugged as he spun me around. Whoa. That was hot.

He crouched down and looked at me, "I want a kiss."

"Well I want to be normal. Two things I don't see happening," I teased as he gave me a look.

"Really?  Don't make me go alpha on you."

"Okay, fineee," I groaned as I placed my hands on his face and kissed him. He pulled me to him as he kissed me back, deepening the kiss.

We pulled back as I looked at him, "I need to eat before we're late for school."

"Are you complaining?"

"No but I am hungry," I said as I got up and sat back down in my seat. I finished eating before leaving with him.  We got into his explorer and he drove us to school. When we arrived we met up with the others.

"Did you hear we got a new teacher," Elena asked us.

We all looked at each other. That's weird.  There was no mentioned of a new teacher.

"Why," Kira asked a bit annoyed.

"Guess Mr. Robinson ran off to the Bahamas with some woman," Elena shrugged.

"Good for him. At least he's getting out of this hell hole," Alex said as we heard the bell. Great. Class, woohoo.

Erik and I walked to class and went inside. We took our seats as we saw the new teacher walk into the classroom.

"Settle down class," they spoke in a deep voice.

Everyone quieted down.

He started speaking as Erik and I sat there. Our inner wolves were getting restless. The minute that happens it's because another wolf is present.

We stayed focus on the new teacher as they talked. Their demeanor was calm. Too calm. Most new teachers are anxious. 

Most of the class was clued to every word except us. Something about his was familiar.

After class, we got up and left. Walking out of class I looked at Erik, "why do I have a bad feeling about this?"

"Because I do as well," he answered as we walked to our next class.

All day long, my thoughts drifted back to the new teacher. I know I'm overthinking things but it bothered me. Plus, it didn't help the fact everyone was talking about him.

"Can't you do so hocus pocus and figure out who he is," Martin asked Alex.

"Listen wolf boy, it doesn't work like that. We can't wave our hands around and reveal who he is.  We're not that experienced," she told him.

"Well, you managed to use your hands....."

She gave him a look.  I gave them a look.

"Can we not discuss your crazy sex life some other time," April asked them as they looked around. "Geez, you mate with someone and that's all that gets talked about. I am so glad I don't need to talk about it," she sighed as she ate.

The eight of us looked at each other.  That was the thing, the minute you mate, you want it all the time. This is were control comes in.

                               *******
Erik and I crashed into his room as we tore at each other's clothes until they found their way off and we were going at it like animals.  Once we finished, we collapsed onto his bed.

"So much for self control," I said as he chuckled.

He rolled to his side and looked at me, "my dad said when you're with your mate and have the bond that you do, it becomes more intense. There's a deeper connection to each other. But honestly, where we had mated or not, I feel this intense love for you. Ana you are everything to me," he said as moved his hand into mine.

"I do too. I never thought my life would turn out like this but if I could have anyone next to me, I'm glad it's you," I said as he leaned in and kissed me. Then I pushed him back, "now let's talk about this so called new teacher."

He gave me a look that I knew all too well.

Once we were dressed, we talked to his dad about our suspicions. He rubbed his chin as he thought about what we said.

"Is it possible," Erik asked him.

"Maybe but if you go after him, it will draw attention to you. Has he suggested anything or did anything to warrant an attack?"

"No," he replied.

"As alpha you need to stay vigilant but you can't attack until there is a threat. The truth is Azeral could be there or he could be waiting," he advised us.

"But you know what he looks like," Erik responded as I sat there.

"Erik, the last time I saw Azeral in human form was when he was sixteen after he tried to mate with your mother. Anytime he showed up, it was always wolf form. People change. For all we know he could be a lot different in the way he looks. Don't forget he knows witches," he reasoned.

That was reassuring. I mean, hey we have a psychotic werewolf who had buddies as witches. If he wasn't the new teacher, then where the hell was he and who was he pretending to be?

Later on I stood in the living room looking out of the window into the darkness. I felt arms slide around me from behind as I leaned my head back against his chest.

"I know you're worried," he spoke in a reassuring voice.

"It's not that I don't think we can defeat him, it's just the unknown of it all. Like the calm before the storm," I sighed.

"It's always that way until things happened but everyone is working together. We just have to wait. Like my dad said. We need to keep an eye on things. As an alpha and Luna it's our job to protect the others. This is what a pack does. We protect and defend our own," he said to me.

I knew deep down he was right. I just had a feeling that whoever the new teacher was, they were going to have an impact on us so great, that no one would see it's coming. We also had to find out where Azeral was and we had a new threat looming that would endanger us all.

********
Unknown

To slip in and out without suspicions was interesting. Recognizing their faces, I knew who they were. New were added which surprised me. Christian was smart. He created this whole new life. Azeral not so much. He was reckless.

Watching four wolves being taken down the way they were, infuriated me. Packs are to stick together. Wolves were being taken out by other wolves along with that hybrid that had been created much to my dismay. Now they were cohosting with them like nothing.

I knew there were problems with the pack members having been guided by the one person, now it's my turn to rectify the situation and bring the pack back to its glory.

They will never know what hit them.