Behavior

Ana

Erik, Silas, Dante, and I followed Christian to his office. Christian closed the door to give us privacy from prying eyes and ears. I sat on the couch, still trying to wrap my head around the current events.

Erik joined me. "You look confused."

"I am, with everything," I said.

"How so?" Christian asked.

"One minute, Silas is a baby. The next, he's almost an adult. Not to mention, we missed several years of our lives. Oh, and throw in Silas having two mates into the mix." My frustration was evident in my voice.

How do you lose sixteen years of your life?

I looked at my hand, noticed the wedding ring on my left hand, and held it up. "When in the hell did we get married?"

"A year after Silas was born," Christian said.

"It would have been nice to remember it." My response came out more sarcastic than I intended it.

But can you blame me? One minute, I'm eighteen with a baby. The next, I'm in my thirties, married, and dealing with all this crap.

"Dreamweavers can speed up time," Silas said.

"What?" We all asked.

******
Silas

"Silas, perhaps, you can shed light on Dreamweavers since you are part one," Grandpa said.

"Dreamweavers have the capability of speeding up time. I noticed that when we entered the Dreamweaver world. They had monitors with people's memories flashing across the screens. While time stops for them, it doesn't for others," I said.

"It would make sense since supernatural creatures become a Dreamweaver when they die," Grandpa said.

"That would explain why Silas developed so quickly," my dad said.

As much as I wanted to discuss being a Dreamweaver, I wanted to spend time with my mate more. The need became so great I pulled Dante from Grandpa's office back to the room we came from.

"Your antics will piss off your family," Dante said.

I pulled Dante to me and fisted his hair. "I don't care. I need to mark you." I ran my tongue along my lips before crashing them into Dante's lips.

Our lips and teeth clashed as the urge to mate became greater. Not only did I want mark Dante, but I wanted to mate with him. And no one would stop me.

We tore at each other's clothes, ripping them to shreds. I lifted Dante and carried him to the bed as our lips molded together. My cock became harder as it brushed against him.

"Silas." Dante's voice came out rougher than usual.

"I need to mark you."

Without hesitation, I flipped Dante on his stomach and yanked his hips up. I leaned over his back and licked a strip up his back.

A moan escaped Dante's lips. "Shit."

My tongue found its way to his neck as I nipped and sucked on it.

"Silas. Please."

I pressed the tip of my cock at his hole and pushed inside with one swift motion, stretching and filling Dante.