Abused

This is another oneshot requested by the lovely ghost1643! I hope you guys like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Keith's POV~

I look at the door when the patient walked in shyly, his eyes darting around as he walked towards the table.

"Hello Mr. Daibazaal, what brings you here today?" I ask as he sits down on the table. He bites his lip.

"W-well, I-I fell down the stairs at home a-and there's been some pain in my arm since then..." He says softly, gesturing at his left arm which was pressed close to his body.

"Alright, let's take a look. How long has it been hurting?"

"A few days..." He says softly, holding his arm out shyly. I roll up his sleeve to reveal a largely bruised section along with several more bruises all the way up his arm. I gently touch the larger bruised section, earning a hiss from the Omega.

"Sorry." I say softly, feeling around the bruised area further.

"I think it might be broken. But I'm going to need an x-ray to see any further. Is there any chance that you might be pregnant?" I ask softly.

"U-um... y-yes... th-there is." He says shyly, looking at me.

"Alright... well, I'll tell my friends over in the x-ray department about it. I'll be back in a moment." I say, leaving the room. (A/N I did the research and x-rays of the arms and legs are okay when pregnant)

~~~~~~~~~~

After the x-rays came back, it turns out that his arm was, in fact, broken. So, we set his arm and put it in a cast and a sling, giving him some pain medicine. After he left, I was left thinking about the bruises on the rest of his arm. Was that from his fall? Where is his bonding mark? Did is Alpha only marry him and not mark him?

I sigh. There's something deeper going on here and I'm going to get to the bottom of it.

~Lance's POV~

I walk into the house, walking to the bathroom and setting my bag of stuff from the drugstore on the counter. I grab the box of pregnancy tests and take them out of the box, taking all of them and waiting for the results. Once they came up, I broke into tears. I quickly threw away the evidence, nervous about how my Alpha would react. He'd probaly call me a slut and say it was another Alpha's child even though I had never laid with another Alpha. He had sated me through my entire heat after having burned my birth control in front of my eyes. I never wanted a child with the monster but he wanted children so this was inevitable.

I take the trash out and put it in the bin, replacing the bag once I got inside. I sigh and start cooking dinner, knowing if I didn't have it ready, I'd be in for another beating. I cook Alpha's favorite dish, hoping it would help me deliver the news. Once the food was ready, I put it in a nice dish, setting the dish on the table in the center and washing and pans, putting them away. I then sat on my knees in front of the door, bowing my head as my Alpha walked in.

"Hmm... such a good Omega today... I wonder what brought this on." My Alpha purrs as I start removing his shoes, setting them to the side. He smirks happily.

"Rise." He purrs. I do as told, rising to my feet but still looking at my feet. He uses his finger to tilt my chin up to look him in the eye.

"There's something on your mind Omega... come, let's discuss it over dinner." He says, leading me to the table. I nod obediantly, a little surprised at how he was treating me... almost like I was an equal. I pull out his chair and let him sit before pushing it in, sitting in my own chair, serving the food.