One Happy Family

Here is part two to Home! I hope you guys like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Keith's POV~

I walked beside Lance, one arm wrapped arounds his waist. He smiled over at me and continued waddling towards the dining hall.

"You're so cute." I whisper. Lance blushes.

"N-no I'm not. I'm fat and ugly." Lance whisper, bowing his head. I frown at his words.

"Lance, baby. Look at me." I whisper. He stops and looks at me, panting slightly from all the walking. I cup his face in my hands.

"You are not fat or ugly. You are eight months old with twins and you are the most beautiful boyfriend I could ask for. Please don't put yourself down like that. Okay?" I ask softly. Lance nods and leans into my touch, closing his eyes. I pull him close, hugging him gently. Lance takes in a sharp breath, pulling back from the hug as he rubbed his stomach.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Nothing... just got a really strong kick, that's all." He whispers. I sink down ot my knees and press a soft kiss to the area Lance was rubbing.

"Hey you two. Be nice to your mother. He's working really hard to carry you both and he's really tired. Please calm down so your mother can relax." I whisper, looking up at Lance to see that he was crying, his hands covering his eyes as he wiped his tears.

"Lance, baby, what's wrong?" I ask, bolting to my feet. He only throws his arms around me tightly, crying.

"I-I d-don't know wh-what I-I'd do without you." He chokes out. I smile softly and rub his back gently.

"It's okay baby. I won't ever leave you. Don't worry." I say, kissing his cheek.

"Wh-what if you die on one o-of your missions? Wh-what if you go missing for another two years? Wh-what i-if-" I cut him off, placing a finger to his soft lips.

"Shh... I'll be fine baby... I promise. I won't ever leave you alone."

"Pinky promise?" He asks, holding up his right pinky. I smile, wrapping my pinky around his.

"Pinky promise." I say, kissing his nose. A loud rumble sounded from Lance's stomach and we both burst out laughing.

"I guess it's time to go eat." I say, looping my arm around his waist again before leading the way to the dining hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple vargas later, Lance and I were in our room when he tensed up, his hands flying to rest on his stomach.

"Baby?" I ask, sitting up quickly. Lance's face was scrunched up in a look of pain for about a dobosh before he relaxed again, panting softly.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I ask softly, helping to sit up.

"I-I don't know." He whispers, looking up at me, fear in his eyes.

"Qu-quiznak... wh-what if the babies are coming?" He whimpers, starting to tear up. I pull him close.

"It'll be okay baby. They'll be okay. Let's just hope that was a flase contraction." I say, trying to look on the bright side. Lance nods and leans his head against my chest.

About forty five doboshes later, Lance tensed up again, the pained look coming back to his face as he held his stomach. I rub his upper back gently, whispering soothing things into his ear. A couple doboshes later, he relaxed and whimpered.

"I-I think these are the real deal Keith." He whispers, fear laced heavily in his voice.

"It'll be okay baby. What's the plan?" I ask to distract him.