Traitor

~Keith's POV~

I walked down the corridor of Lotor's ship, looking and listening for any sign of Lance. I killed every Galra sentry that came my way until I finally found him. Only it wasn't him. The whites of his eyes glowed yellow and he was dressed in Galran attire. He gave a loud laugh and looked at me.

"Well if it isn't Keith!" He shouts, hatred in his voice when he spat my name.

"L-Lance... what happened?" I ask, looking at my boyfriend in confusion.

"I finally came to my senses. That's what happened." He snarls, firing his weapon at me. I activated my shield, blocking the shot as I moved closer to him. He fired repeatedly and I managed to block each shot as I ran at Lance. He glared at me and gave me a nice, hard kick to the chest. All the air left my lungs and I flew backwards, my back coming in contact with the wall. I cried out, rolling onto my hands and knees as I coughed and wheezed to try to regain my breath. I slowly made it to my feet and stumbled a bit to the side before regaining my balance. I activated my bayard and charged at Lance. He cackled, an insane look in his eyes.

"Lance, what are you doing?! Why are you working with Lotor?" I shout, blocking a shot with my shield.

"Why not?!" He shouts with a chuckle. He took a step closer to me.

"You guys don't care! I'm just 'Lance, the most annoying paladin'! The one everyone would rather live without!"

"That's not true! Everyone loves you Lance! You're part of the family!" I shout, continuing the block the shots he fired.

"And which of the others came with you?! Who else came to get me?!" He shouts, running me into the wall and pinning me there with his arm to my throat and his forearm pressed to my throat.

"N-no one..." I choke out, starting to see little black spots dancing before my eyes as I gasped for air. Lance pressed his arm further into my throat, his lip raised.

"See? No one else wants me there!" He shouts. I push his arm off my thoat and grab his face gently between my hands before pressing a kiss to his lips deeply. His eyes went wide and he went to pull away before he kissed back, our tongues fighting for dominance. I pull back, panting slightly. Lance's eyes went back to normal and he looked confused.

"K-Keith?" He asks softly.

"Lance..." I say, hugging him tightly.

"Keith... wh-what happened?" He asks, confused.

"I-I'll explain l-later..." I whisper. He notices a wound on my arm and that I was bleeding from my stomach.

"Oh... d-did I do that?" He asks, looking worried.

"N-no baby... no." I say, covering the wound.

"Let's get to Red and get you home." I whisper, limping to the Lion. Lance helped me, slinging my arm over his shoulder as we climbed up the ramp into the Lion.

Once in the Lion, Lance dropped to the ground, holding his head as he screamed. His screams of pain turned into screams of anguish and he looked at me, his eyes yellow again. I gasped and pinned in to the ground quickly, knocking him out before tying his wrists together behind him. I climbed into the pilot seat and fly back to the castle, carrying Lance inside.

"Keith! What happened? You're hurt! Why is Lance unconscious?!" Allura asks.

"O-one question at a time." I mumble, falling to the ground as I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I awoke, I emerged form the healing pod I was in and walked over to the group to see what they were looking at. I watched the screen as Lance threw himself against the walls of the room, clutching his head.