From Cold to Hot

Warning: Smut! Mentions of self harm!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Lance's POV~

I sigh, curling in on myself as I shivered. We were doing a drill to see how we'd last in dire situations and I was the lucky one to be alone since Keith is gone on a mission with the Blade of Marmora.

I look at my numb fingers, wiggling them around. I saw them move but felt nothing. Shit. It's too damn cold. I tuck myself tightly in the blanket and rub my upper arms

"Lance?" I hear a voice at the door and look up, my eyes dull. I see Keith in his Blade of Marmora outfit. I close my eyes and look away.

"Leave me alone." I whisper.

"I was told to come here. Seems that I am your partner for this drill." He says, climbing into the bed next to me.

"Go away." I snap, curling up tightly.

"No. What's wrong with you right now? Why aren't you cracking a joke or some shit like that?"

"Well, it might come as a surprise to you but not everybody likes me. I was chosen to be alone during this drill. So let me be alone dammit!" I shout, pushing him. He didn't budge and I became more frustrated.

"Lance, what are you talking about?"

"You don't fucking understand! Just fucking leave!"

"No, not until you tell me what's going on!"

"Just fucking leave dammit!" I scream, dropping the blanket before bolting out the door. I run down the corridor and run to the training room, managing to find a hiding place. Keith runs in and I look at him, watching as he looked around.

"Lance! I know you're in here! Now come out and talk to me! Please." He says, sighing softly.

"Why? Why should I?" I shout. Keith's eyes land on my hiding spot and I curse myself. I step out of my spot and went to bolt again but Keith grabbed me. I scream and thrash around, trying to free myself from his grip. He held strong and I slowly tired out, crying softly.

"Calm down Lance... just calm down." He whispers, stroking my hair.

"Th-they hate me... I-I'm useless... I-I'm a f-failure... I fuck up everything I-I touch..." I mumble.

"L-Lance, what're you talking about?"

"Nothing... y-you don't understand.." I whisper, shaking my head. I clutch my head, squeezing my eyes shut. My sleeves roll down, revealing all my scars. Keith grabs my wrists and looks at them. I whimper.

"L-Lance... wh-what's this?" He asks, looking at me. I whimper and sigh.

"I-I... I-I h-hate myself... everyone else hates me... s-so I-I started this... a-and, it only got worse after this drill started... I-I want to die." I whisper, sobbing softly. Keith runs his fingers through my hair.

"Lance... please don't do this again... p-please... I-I love you... a-and I don't want to lose a-anyone else..." Keith whispers, kissing my forehead gently and wiping away my tears. I shake my head.

"Y-you're just saying that... s-so st-stop..." I whimper. Keith growls and pins me to the ground, kissing my lips roughly, his soft lips pressed up against mine. I gasp but slowly fade into the kiss, my fingers tangling in his hair. Keith slowly pulled back and picked me up, carrying me somewhere.

"Wh-where are you c-carrying me?"

"My room. I'm gonna show you just how much I love you." He says. I blush and bury my face in his shoulder. He walks into the room and lays me on the bed, kissing my neck gently. I blush brightly.