Glynda: (Y/N) (L/N) is out! Pyrrha Nikos is the winner!

You sighed and laid down onto the ground. As you laid there, you could hear footsteps approaching you. You glanced up and saw Pyrrha offering you a hand up.

Pyrrha: I'm sorry.

(Y/N): Nah. It's fine. It's not the first time.

Pyrrha: I know. It's just when I'm in a fight, I-

(Y/N): Always go for the win. I know, Pyrrha. (Chuckles) You don't need to remind me.

You saw Pyrrha offer you a hand and you took it. She helped to your feet and gave you a smile. You smiled back and then got the idea.

(Y/N): Hey, I know this sounds kinda dumb but maybe if you want, victory dessert?

Pyrrha: That sounds lovely. Jaune and Ruby have told me about a place in Vale. Perhaps there?

(Y/N): Works for me. See you then.

Pyrrha walked away and smiled while you were basically stunned. To her, this was just a victory drink basically. To you, this was the best day ever. You didn't want to blow this so you basically just got your usual outfit prepped and got ready for your night with Pyrrha. As the time came, you got your stuff and headed out for her dorm. Knocking, she answered in more civilian, casual clothing.

(Y/N): Hey, Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: Hello, (Y/N). Shall we?

(Y/N): We shall. You just guide me.

Pyrrha: Very well.

You and Pyrrha got into your car and drove off towards the intended area. The drive was long but sweet. The two of you had some nice small talk and playful banter with a few friendly insults and comments against one another. Finally, your journey came to an end as Pyrrha directed you into a parking space.

You two continued to laugh and have fun until you read the sign.

(Y/N): Vale Amusement Park? I'd thought we were going out to eat.

Pyrrha: Do you not want to go here? I'm sorry-

(Y/N): What? No, no. This is fine. I'd just never knew you like amusement parks?

Pyrrha: Yeah. Always had those dreams of being on a ferris wheel watching the sunset with someone you l-someone you like...as a friend.

You just shrugged and smiled.

(Y/N): I can see that.

You and Pyrrha entered the amusement park and took in the surroundings with awe. As you were basically spinning in awe, Pyrrha grabbed your hand and smiled at you. The two of you then proceeded forward into the area. After a little bit of of exploring, the two of you found the games of the park. As you were walking along, you guys found a water gun game.

(Y/N): Wanna shoot some ducks?

Suddenly, Pyrrha dashes away from you and appears directly in front of the game.

Pyrrha: Well, that would be a little fun, but again, I always go for the win.

You just laughed to yourself and got into position next to Pyrrha. A few more people got into the other positions. The booth runner offered up prizes for the winner and now the competition was really on. The game started up and you and Pyrrha went wild, easily outscoring the other competitors. It all came down to the two of you. After a lengthy battle, one duck remain. The second it entered the field, water hit and knocked it down.

Booth Runner: And we have a winner!

You looked over to Pyrrha and see the massive grin on her face. Those sniper skills truly did pay off in this game. She chose a stuffed Ursa since it was the last of her collection and embraced it, acting more like a child than ever before.

Pyrrha: Jealous?

(Y/N): Of you? Hardly. (Smirks; whispering to yourself) But of the Ursa? Yes.

Pyrrha: What was that?

(Y/N): Nothing!

She smiled at you and the two of you walked throughout the park. After a few more games and rides, the two of you finally found it. The almighty symbol of love and affection towards one another at an amusement park, the ferris-wheel. You looked at Pyrrha who just shrugged.

Pyrrha: I mean. What's the worst that could happen here?

(Y/N): Yeah. After you.

Pyrrha entered the line with you right beside her. The line was able to move fast and the two of you quickly entered the cabin of the wheel. The wheel slowly moved up to the top level and you and Pyrrha could see the entire sky line. As you were spectating the sky, you felt something on your arm. You looked over and saw Pyrrha had her hand on your wrist.

She looked at you, her eyes seemingly asking permission to do something. You smiled, signifying a yes, and Pyrrha moved and laid her head down on your chest. The two of you continued to watch the moon rise and the darkness of night rule over the sky.

Pyrrha: This is nice.

(Y/N): Yeah. ...Pyrrha, there's something I want to tell you.

Pyrrha: Yeah.

(Y/N): I...I really like you and I think I may-

Pyrrha: (Y/N)...I feel the same way. And I'm sorry, but I should have done this sooner.

(Y/N): What is it?

Pyrrha: This.

Pyrrha sat up and kissed you on the lips. You could feel her lips on yours and you engaged in small tongue play. Finally, the kiss was over and you both pulled back from one another.

(Y/N): Well...don't be sorry about that.

Pyrrha: (Smiles) I'm not.

With that, you cuddled up to your now girlfriend, Pyrrha Nikos, and watched the sunset on this day.