Harmony knows.

Between Cal and her they were only ten minutes more then she said she would be. The day was a blast. Everyone had a ton of fun and they all ate far to much. When they back to the house no one was hungry for roast. They all crashed on the couches and chairs. Harmony included. She curled up near Cal and next to Fabio. With him she felt like Brian would understand. Fabio would find him more attractive then her she thought with a laugh. She woke up in a panic. Something was wrong with Brian. She could feel it. Tripping over a pair of shoes she landed with a crash. Cal jumped up and so did Bull. Harmony was crawling to get to the table where she left her phone.

"Harmony are you OK. Whats going on?" Cal asked hauling her off the floor.

"I gotta call Brian. Something is wrong. I know it is. I have to call him where Is my phone"

"Harm your phone is charging. Ill get it" Bull told her. It was beeping last night so he plugged it in. He handed it to her and went to sit down at the table. Harmony called Brian. Grant answered.

"Hey Harm. Whats up?"

"Where is Brian?"

"With a medic. He is OK."

"Are you with him?"

"no I'm outside. He fell. He was cleaning out a v and someone was not paying attention and they backed in to the v. Brian fell and smashed his back and his ass. He needs stitches. Also a few days off. He is bruised. How did you know"

"I was dreaming and I felt him get hurt. I knew. I don't know how but I woke up and had to to get to my phone"

"I don't get it but I understand. He is fine. He was talking. The person got the v going like thirty. It threw Brian backwards and he caught his back on a sharp edge. I swear Harm. He is OK. I would never lie to you."

"OK Grant. When he is able to Have him Call me please Ill be up. Thank you."

"Will do Harm. He is OK. Talk to you soon. Wait Harm I'm not busy. Do you want to play zombies? I know you wont go back to bed. Why don't you grab coffee and lets play. I bet some of the guys are on. Plus I see Cal and some other man. Bet the would play."

"The other man us Bull meat Grant. Grant the hottie with the long hair is Cal's brother. I would love to play zombies. Give me five."

"So I'm a hottie with long hair huh" Bull said laughing.

"Yeah but no worries Grant would be more into Eden then she would be you" Harmony said with a smirk.

"Get your computer babe and mine too please. Ill grab us coffee. Bull you want a cup?" Cal asked him. Harmony left the room.

"I'm tired but she needs to play. She wont sleep until she knows Brian is safe. So were going to play zombies. If you want grab your lap top. I have an extra headset. We are going to play with some of the team. They adore Harm. Right babe?"

"yeah. I think Okie is a hoot. Cant wait to meet him and Grant. Please play?" Harmony asked Bull.

"yeah OK. Be right back. Gotta grab my laptop."Bull was back in ten minutes and they sat there for the next three hours playing. Finally Harmony's phone rang.

"Brian"

"Hey babe. I'm OK. I'm sore. I now have about fifty or sixty stitches in my back and ass. I'm out for two weeks"

"oh my god. I knew Brian. I woke up and knew. I felt it in my sleep. Like I felt you get hurt. I just felt the pain and you crying out my name"

"yeah Grant said I did. I fell hard. But don't worry. I'm sending you pictures to your email. It bandages right now and they gave me a shot. I'm getting sleepy. I love you babe. Go back to bed."