"I do. So show me the house and lets start another chapter of our story, I do understand. Its ok don't feel bad."

"Cal this house us ours. Please feel free to touch anything you want. Just not the shampoo bottle or the hat. If its Ohh and there is a bottle of coke on the end stand. With the blanket on the back of the couch. Those are about it. I don't want you to feel like this is not yours to. It is. That blanket was my moms. It was on her and dads bed. That's why I am asking you not to move it. Its there. The rest of the things I don't care"

"I know so onto what room are we sleeping in?"

"our room. There is no closet space though. So I'm not sure what to do?"

"umm hmm. We can figure it out"

Harmony showed him the sunk in living room. With the L shaped couch and the huge TV. As well as the recliner that was her dads. She walked on down the hall way opening a door on the left.

"this is the second bedroom. Your stuff is in the closet. Other then your clothes on the bed. I took your shirt. Your not getting it back. Deal with it. Holy shit. I did not realized how much stuff we ordered. Its going to take week to get threw it" Harmony laughed while pointing to the large pile of boxes that blocked the bathroom door. There was also a pile of mail in a box.

"Momma C. she has keys to the house by the way but wont use it unless there is a reason. The door threw there is the bathroom. Its blocked or I would show you. There is a simple walk in shower. Nothing big. But it works."

Harmony led him to the next door opening it to show a large closet. It held a bunch of stuff. Like extra shampoo and towels and sheets. Basically a linen closet but the vacuum was in there too along with other cleaning stuff. She shut it and then opened the the next door. It was just a powder room for guests. The last door at the end of the hall way was the master bedroom. There room.

"So beware our room is a mess. I packed in like ten minutes." but when she opened the door it was not. The bed was made. The room clean. The curtains opened. The closet closed. The bathroom door was open and Harmony could see it too was spotless. Brian's robe back hanging on the door. She hoped Momma c did not wash it. Somehow she knew she would not. She knew how much that stuff meant to her.

"I'm a liar. Momma C. I love her so much. So what do you think?"

"i think we have an amazing place babe. So now what? I think we should bring I the food? Then grab our blanket and take a nap?"

"I think I'm with you in that. How about you sit at the kitchen table and let be grab our stuff.I at least want to get our bags in the garage."

"OK you do that and bring the groceries into me and ill put them away as best as I can. Harm do you know where my pain pills are? I don't want to but I gotta do something"

" I do I'll bring them in first How about a cup of coffee with them? Should not take but a moment to set up the new machine?"

"I think that's great and we can try out the new flavored stuff?"

"mm I cant wait. Then I get to take you to bed. Damn I'm lucky"

"Harm if you keep talking like that sleeping will not happen in that bed"

"yeah yeah yeah sleep now other stuff later?"

"ohh man. Look what I started."

Harmony ran out to the car and started bringing in stuff. She had it unloaded in the kitchen in fifteen minutes. She handed Cal his bottle of pills and the juice from the bakery. Once the groceries were put away and the new coffee pot set up and there coffees made she set down.

"so really what do you think? Now that we own it the ugly ass carpet in the living room has to go. That color is repulsive. Like a cross between orange and yellow. I cant deal with it. And I would like to do some painting."

"i did not want to say anything to hurt your feelings but that carpet is ugly. I would love to see some thing we can sink our toes into. Something dark. If we plan on having kids here or hell our buddies even. They can be just as big a pig. You said there was an office. I missed it"

"its off the garage. Fully heated and such Brian has his TV and game system set up in there with man stuff. A small fridge for drinks and what not. Its his man cave"

"sounds like I will have to check it out"

"you should later. Now its bed time. Later you can. I need to feel you next to me. Please"

Cal grabbed her hand and pulled her to the bedroom grabbing the blanket. Once there he stripped her naked then himself and wrapped his arm around her from behind kissing her neck. She leaned in to him a little and sighed as his hold tightened.

"Babe you have no clue how much I want to get you in bed and not have to have you scream into a pillow but honestly I'm tired. I don't want you to think I don't want to. I just need you in my arms. I love you."

"I feel you babe. I know you want to, your python touching my ass tells me to. I think we need to sleep and not wake up till we want to. Today is about us just breathing. Just being. We have a whole lot of time to do other stuff." on that note she climbed into bed and held open the blankets for him. He climbed in and pulled her close to him. Wrapping his body abound her. It did not take them long to pass out. The last three or so weeks catching up to them. Hell the last few years catching up to them. It was dark out then they woke up. Harmony made them dinner. French toasts and sausage with eggs. She had been craving it. Between bites Harmony started going threw bags making a pile of stuff to wash, putting there toiletries in the bathroom in the spare room. The master bath did not have a shower. She just pushed the boxes aside and made a path. Making sure nothing would catch on Cal's cane. She grabbed the long box she knew held the new ones she ordered. She wanted him to see them and use them instead of the one the hospital gave him. The un packing was done by the time she took her last bite. Well mostly. She still had to deal with Cal's stuff. She did have an idea though. After Cal took his med's Harmony handed him the box with the canes in it and then a knife.

"I ordered thees for you with hopes that you wont be so grumpy about using them"

"any thing you get me I will love"

He opened the box to find two canes. Both had a black base. One was all flags and patriotic themed with a sleek black handle. The other had eagles and a lake and bears and elk and deer and fish and all nature stuff one it. The handle was a eagle head. It was wood but stained black and was all carved. Nothing was in color on this one.

"ohh my Harm there amazing. Beats the old man one they gave me. I love them. I like the one with the lake and the bear. Its done well. I think Bull would love it. He is in touch with his roots and would appreciate it. The colors on the other one are amazing but I think ill save it for special times for now. I will use this one, wanna go back to our room and then I want a shower"

"I'm glad. So you will use them like your supposed to?"

"yes mom." he said with a grin

"Ohh honey the things I have going threw my mind have nothing to do with mom thoughts, but how do you feel about trying your first real shower."