Face reveal!!!

Hello, it's been a while and I apologize I've been on and off from time to time and would make up excuses but this time since I'm on a break I will continue up the people that did once care about me and will continue with my own stories now...let me tell you about myself which is such a crazy kind of story in my opinion.

*If you don't like reading long ass paragraphs then you can read what's underline and it's pretty much more shorter than the longer version*

    1. "Hi! My name is derpy13" as the quote starts almost every single chapter because I was the nice one to feel welcoming towards my stories to other people. Does this justify that I am 13? No I started the account at the age 13 a time when I just turned 13 in the summer of 7th grade which was almost 3 years ago around 2016. At the time I was a kind of fandom cringe girl I was more into shipment instead of looking deep into what the fandom is but just the ship.

    2. I still kinda am but I'm a lot less cringe haaa, I was a regular girl who was very selfish tho. At times came around I was kinda insecure and very selfish towards others; I was bullied at a young age and well I wasn't the attractive person that a guy would want to be with nor some of the people that were wanting to be my friend because of the way they thought I was.

     3. I didn't have much of a life honestly but just a YouTube in the start, I watch weird shit as a kid I'll tell ya that. But it still bored me, I had friends but it was the time I moved so my mother didn't like taking me to farther places wasting gas jus to hang out with one person for a whole day. I had very worst anxiety and felt homesick whenever I stayed the night which I still do but it's only if I'm pressured enough to feel the anxiety.

       4. But during my time I did nothing at home, it felt empty but just to draw; but drawing didn't help me a lot either, I had people to text but it was like a daily activity that just down side me a bit more. I grew pretty depressed around the summer and just cared more about myself but I looked so happy towards people because I was, I was happy the fact they cared. But I was so angry that I didn't have much to do nor when I get left out it just grew a darkness. Which I hate being left alone.

      5. I discovered Wattpad when I was reading a story of a fandom which is actually on my reading list publicly and the only thing there😂 but anyway, I decided to be a writer but I wasn't the greatest thinker. I make my writing cringe and my first book was the worst honestly and pretty short😅😂 which is why it's deleted so no one can cringe really hard on it.

6. I discovered flowerfell first really in the undertake fandom and decided to write about it which to this day is one of the most successful stories I ever made that was from references and from real emotions that I put into it as much as I can. Honestly was also the longest stories ever made but my stories will try to be longer and bigger sooner when I have the chance and try not to be the lil pussy who cries I'm busy- sorry language😂🤦‍♀️

7. Uhhhh...it developed my stories pretty quick jumping and ditching which I actually feel bad about for almost abandoning this story. I would give my account to someone but honestly I still want this opportunity to have my chance to write and just to be able to have creativity to make it more alive as possibly as I can. Sounds foolish but for someone who's creative and someone who just feel protective over their account it's just hard to let that kind of thing go especially if it was a great stretch they had.

    8. On and off I would leave after a while, at the time it was destroyed was when I had relationship going through me, I was so happy with my 2nd Ex-boyfriend but that grew into a very very unhealthy relationship that ended up into a mental emotional abusive relationship. Which lead me more into depression. I didn't want to write as much because I grew so down I felt so slow, I felt more and more worthless with my own time.