Sleepover pt. 2

The song is called, "raise your glass" By pink. I remember listening to this song one time and I liked it and I listen to it everytime and my family would question why...I said, "it's part of my own freedom! It's where the night takes us!" Just kidding I lied about that...I would get in trouble anyway😂 Okay! As always have a great day!!! Enjoy!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Play song*
Y/N P.O.V
I was dared to be able to make undyne and alphys kiss...but I'm too fucking scared to even do that. "Ugh, come on darling~ it will be fun for them~" mettaton said. I looked at frisk and made a DON'T do it! If you want to life. I know undyne will fuckin come and kill me! So I said pass.

I took a shot and I started to feel a bit good, it was frisk turn and all they had to do was...To try to speak! But uhh they passed so we put them in the shower for five minutes cold water!!! DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!

Frisk got out freezing but I brushed their hair and tied it into mostly like a lil girl sorta and they really liked it. I smiled around and all of us started to play around till it gotten to the point We wanted to dance and stuff.

We gotten to the point when we all gotten bored and we were all out of alcoholic wine, mettaton told us to go to undyne's house and that he will get more wine. So we all drunkly being stupid and all got off giggling laughing while frisk was helping us get though.

While we walked it was sorta a feeling to be good...till I bumped into the sabitch, "ugh! What are you doing over here?!? Get outta my way, you and your ugly asses" she said. I looked back like what the fuck you said to me?!?? I stood myself up, "h-hey! Butch! Shat! -hic- the hell -hic- up! We are having fun! W-while y-yyyou! Are R-Ruininnng! It! -hic-" she looked at me like I'm stupid.

I started to look at her with a strong confidence like "bitch get the hell away from me" kind of thing. I started to go away from her but she pushed me from the back, "ugh! So rude!" I landed on the mud making my outfit look like shit. Frisk started to look shocked for what Sabrina did!

I got myself up and punch her in the fucking face! She got down and looked at me with a most shocking look ever! "Y-you...BITCH!" She shoved me into the water. I began to feel an anger sensation till undyne grabbed me, "calm down -hic- punk alright?" She said.

I never heard undyne ever say that...she was pretty drunk and so was alphys but I was still drunk so it's probably the alcohol making me feel more and more odd about myself.

I stopped and just went over back to undyne, I didn't have anything else to wear since all the clothes are pretty messy. I realized my Sweats were full with mud and all that so I took it off showing a bit of my underwear. But before I even did that I asked undyne for an extras shirt.

Eventually I was pretty lucky since she did, it wasn't too big or too small it was sorta ripped in the front where I can see my breast...but nun new. *sorry for awkwardness😂*

 *sorry for awkwardness😂*

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.