Explain!!!

The song is called, "lithium" if ya asked. So...you have been caught...fake your name...your personal secrets that will never be shared...what shall you do? Will you be able to have a bad time? Or is it just another good luck of waste? Well I guess we gotta see! Okay! Anyway as always have a good day! Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*play song*
Y/N P.O.V
Ah shit...he finally knew! What am I supposed to do?!? I thought in fear till sans grew an anger of his skeleton expression. "Well Bridget!?!? What the fuck is this?!?" I looked at the razor and looked at the rags, "I-it's nothing just-" he cut me off, "listen bridget! or whoever the fucks name you are! I don't want you here killing my family!" He threw me.

I was in fear, I chocked out the warm feeling of redness which would be blood outta my mouth, "now...since you done this I must end you!" Just as he rises me he threw his bone on my arm but miss. Due to the miss it still hurts but a tear of my black hoodie sleeve ripped and reviled my cuts.

Just as I was chocking out my last words sans threw me down, I began to hit on the floor till he came up to me, "what is this?!" I looked at sans and sans held my arm, "no! Stop!" He grew an angry expression, I threw my arm away, "tell me,who the fuck are you?!?" I began to held back my only tears., "I-I'm Y/n...y/n" I began to turn as he lifted me up, "so YOU LIED TO me huh?!?" I was startled.

"I-I'm sorry!..." sans threw me down, "so what have you been doing with this huh?!?" He said holding the razor, "I-...I..." sans was waiting for my response. I began to tear up a bit and sans grew back to angry, "who's blood is this huh?!?" I began to back off and began to relax, "it's...nobody's..." sans began to get confused.

"Nobody...that person was...worthless...useless...broken...that person is...her blood...it didn't matter...nor even to her.." sans started to get a bit confused, "you killed a gal?" I grew an angry expression, "NO SANS! ME! I WAS TRYING TO KILL ME!" I felt the walls what it felt like it was real but was an illusion...the walls collide on to me making me feel dark.

"Heh...yea right! You lair! I should just kill you already!" I grew an angry expression but gave it off with a smile and some shredded tears, "go ahead! It doesn't matter anymore! Not anymore! Your like THEM!..." sans stopped for a second, "what?" I turned and grabbed the razor, "THEY Want me dead!!!!" I began to hold the razor with my bare hands seeing the warm feeling of what we call darkness and obsession...for blood..., sans grew a shocked face.

"Kid! Let it go!" I refused. "No!!! Kill me! KILL ME!" Sans grew a dull serious expression...then disappeared. For a second I started to laugh my tears away and was very close to my skin till, "LET GO!" I was tackled by sans. As soon as he grabbed it he lifted me, "y/n...WHY?!" I didn't say a damn word. Sans crushed me tighter till I felt the bones to pop.

I closed my eyes, till I was put down, "h-huh?!" I turned to look at myself...still alive. Tears began to start, I sobbed myself. "Y/n...let me see your arm..." sans tried to grab my arm but I refused, "no! Leave me..." sans grabbed my arm anyway till I started to squirm so he used his magic to make me stop and he looked at it closer.

I eventually calmed down, I could see sans shocked seeing the blood dripping from the carpet at once. Sans began to touch the bloody cuts and saw that blood was in him, I gave a yelp for pain and he looks at me...which I could tell he was very shocked. "Y/n...what did...you do to yourself?!" I cried my tears out and yanked the shit outta sans.

"Nothing to be explain...or never be told! Got it.." I turned and left a room. Sans stood there like he doesn't know what to say...and it's best for him to stay quiet...because...like all secrets they are mostly quiet...and no one will be able to know...no one!...

SANS P.O.V
She stood there in silence, I've decided for an answer...but when she did she grew the most angrily and just showed me. When I looked at her arm I didn't really say anything so much, I didn't know she was hurting herself in a way that others don't even care.

I tried to go and talk to her but, the problem is...why am I feeling something like this? I should be cool with it not like take a look at it and ask her what the hell she do to herself...I saw that y/n went outside for a bit and I just sat on the couch to think, "why do I even care? What's wrong with me?" I sat there maybe ehhh 20 minutes I guess.

I didn't hear from y/n so it made me a bit worried, I waited and waited till papyrus and frisk came back. "HELLO SANS!" I smiled and waved, "hey frisk...can I talk to you?" Frisk gave a nod and we both talked privately. *yes sans?* I decided to breath in and out, "listen...I'm sorry for yelling at you.." frisk was shocked.

*no no! It's okay! Don't get upset it isn't your fault!* I gave them a smile. "Hey do you know where y/n is?" Frisk was shocked. *she told you already?!* I gave them a nod and they gave out an oh look. *well I saw her walking so when I asked her she said she won't be back till later and to save her some food.* I hugged frisk and frisk hugged back.

I went and left and waited for her to return home. It took about maybe 30 minutes for her to come back, as she came back she looked more cold and more relaxed, she ate and after that she just went to sleep. Things are making me more and more worried as I expect...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Things can be difficult, your heart can't take things anymore. Sometimes it can even what feels like to be breaking into a million pieces or have so many broken cracks, your heart is like glass but it also beats and pumps out blood...but why do the feelings hurt?

please keep holding on...I know it hurts

                 -Derpy13