Should I trust?

Okay! The song is called, "cancer" by twenty one pilots I mean this song is so amazing! And I personally like it but! Also if you are asking about the picture yes I made that BUT! The lines were not mine mostly the color and the shades and all are heh! Okay! Now all that info...which Is bit weird but...other wise have a lovely day...enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*play song*
Y/N P.O.V
Things were a bit unsettled, "human...don't you know how to greet a new pal? Turn around and shake my hand." I stopped for a second and thought to myself, "shit...he's probably gunna kill me..." I put my black hoodie on more and walked away without turning my back.

I felt a colder breeze, I didn't care. The guy walking behind me, "hey buddy? I'm trying to be cool here..." I didn't care I kept walking and walking away. I heard a little growl and I hesitated and turned around, "I..." I looked...there was nothing..."what the f-" I felt a tap on me which made me turn again.

I turned to see nothing but full of snowy glowing white...I kept feeling taps on my shoulders  so that pissed me the fuck off. I walked away, as I was walking I tripped on something and saw a shadow figure Right in front of me. "Heya buddy...you didn't say hello! You alright kiddo?" I gave a nod and the monster helped me up.

As I got up the monster shadow figure started to fade away into a clearer view of him. My eyes wide open...a skeleton that had a wide white smile, "hey! I'm sans, sans the skeleton!" He shook hands with me. I started to freak out looking up and down, "like what ya see kid? Heh...anyway...I'm supposed to be hunting humans and well...I don't give a crap actually.." I gave a nod.

I guess...his name...sans? Smiled and scared me a bit, "hey! Actually...my bro papyrus he's pretty cool! Oh! Maybe you can meet him and another human he became friends with! Their name is frisk! And I bet they might like you! How does that sounds?" I didn't say a word but showed a small fake smile. I tried my best but like I said...I don't really like to smile.

Sans left and as he was leaving he turned, "ya comin?" I was confused but went ahead anyway. It felt long but it was the way how cold it was, we arrived but...it didn't even looked like a home so I sorta quietly said, "I thought we were gunna meet your brother?" Sans chuckled, "yea I know! But I just wanna eat something and wanna talk to ya" I worried but went anyway.

We arrived to the place, "grilby's" so I took a seat on the stool and so did he, "hey grilbs get me the usual, and how about you....uhh...what's your name?" I was worried at this point. I looked around and everyone starring at me in a mad bad look as if they would kill me already....I looked back and he looked like he's gunna like eat me too or somethin.

I began to panic, I can't trust anyone at least! Not even monsters! I started to think of something else in my clear mind, I would like some fries please" grilby gave a nod and left. Sans looked at me and waited, "well...what's your name?" I couldn't think anymore so I looked around to make up a name, "m-my name...is Bridget!" Sans back off for a sec over the yelling I caused.

"Woah kid...sorry didn't mean to push ya, " I turned around and nod. It was silent for a bit, "hey...kid...you alright? Can I see what you.." at this point sans tried to pull my hoodie away from me, "stop please sans..." he stops and he chuckles, "oh sorry, Bridget!" I backed off and I started to giggle a bit. Sans started to smile more and it made me a bit...ya know...weird.

When the food arrived I stare down to it, most number of lie, "I'm not that hungry" I stare down and took a small bite. Sans stared at me, "hey kid? Are you not hungry or something?" Instead of a nod I decided to answer, "yea...it's fine." There was silents we both didn't really speak, "so...would you sacri-Fries your life in this place?" I giggled but stopped.

Sans kept going, "meating you was very pun!" I began to laugh but stopped again trying my best not to laugh. "Do you know what skeletons order at a restaurant?" I shook my head then sans gave a smile. "SPARERIBS" I began to laugh as hard as I can, I couldn't hold it anymore. I giggled and began talking a bit more.

"So...you do jokes to your brother?" Sans chuckled, "heh yea...but he doesn't like my jokes cuz I told him too much" I began to giggled and sans looked at me, "are ya gunna finish those?" He pointed to the fries and I shook my head but took it with me for later. "Put it on my tab grilby please!" Grilby nod and we both left back at the cold snowy outside.

I began to sigh, "why are you hiding your face with that hoodie?" I shrugged my shoulders. When we arrived I sighed, "hey kiddo..." I turned, "if ya want we could take your bags and you can stay here...if ya want?" I looked at him, "r-really?!?" He nod so I gave him a hug, "thank you..." he pat my on the back and the door opened.

A tall Skeleton opened the door, "SANS YOUR BACK! NYEH! WHO IS THAT?" He pointed to me, "oh!! That's Bridget! She's really cool." Papyrus eye sockets delighted, "WOWEY! ANOTHER HUMAN FRIEND! HELLO! I AM THE GREAT! PAPYRUS! COME IN!" I smiled a little bit and put my bags to assigned. I looked around and saw a kid run up to sans tackling him.

"WOAH! Hehehehehehe! Hey kid!" Sans give a big hug to a kid. It took a bit for a kid to notice and when they did, they spoke, *hello! I am frisk! And you are?* Sans spoke, "this is Bridget frisk." I began to squat down, *nah not really. My actual name is Y/n I didn't tell sans my name cuz I was afraid to say something if that makes any sense!* sans was surprised, "woah...you do sign language?" I gave him a small smile.

"Yea I do, mom used to teach it to me..." sans was surprised, "well...that's cool! Maybe you can help what frisk is sayin. Sometimes it's hard for what they're saying all the time no offense.." frisk giggled, *it's okay sans* frisk pulled my sleeve and I look at them, *wanna see my room?* I gave frisk a smile and a nod.

We both went upstairs and I saw three rooms, "wow...so cool" they giggled, *the one in the middle hasn't finished yet! But I'm trying to make the room! Wanna help me?* I gave them a nod. I took a hammer and build what needed to be around, it took long maybe about...5 hours since I left in the morning probably was at 7:30 a.m and it was already 12:45 p.m.

After I was trying to relax for a bit. I looked though my bags and well...decided to go out them up. I went upstairs and as I went to frisk room I saw them hanging out, *oh hi! Y/n* I gave a smile. I began to put my stuff down and realized I needed to take pills, as I was getting them frisk got confused, *y/n why do you have pills?* I looked at them and sighed, "these are just happy pills that I have to take..." frisk looked at me.

"You don't know what they are huh?" Frisk shook they're head *no in do! But...I'm just wondering how did it start?* I started to stay silent but told them anyway, *lets just say...I have a bad time around my family and friends* frisk gave a nod and helped me put away things and helped me add another bed.

After all the work I was done. I forgot to take the pills but...ehhh it's been 3 years and I guess I don't need it anymore. I hid the pills in the bag and when frisk left I pulled up my sleeve, closed the door. And started to cut...I grabbed the old bloody razor and began to slowly cut...tears run though my head...pills don't work...

"I need help...I need to be save...but what kind of hell am I living though?" Tears pouring I felt the warm blood dripping off my skin. "A soft laughter brighten me when I take the pills...but that's not who I am. I'm not doing this for any attentions...I just feel like hell..." I heard a knock on the door so I put up my sleeve, clean the floor, and put my hoodie hood back on. "Hey Bridget! What'cha doin?" I tried to think of a possibility of a lie, "I was...trying to...help frisk tidy the place up a bit..." I smiled.

Sans looked around and though me, "do I feel like something is running?" I was confused. "It feels like running warm...water?" I started to freak out till I heard it was from frisk. "Kiddo! You scared me! What are you doing?" Frisk gave a smile, *sorry sans! I was trying to help bridget with the water!* sans looked at me with a confused look.

"Y-yea! Frisk was trying to show me the bathroom to take a bath...a steaming on heh..." sans looked relieved and left. *listen I heard you crying you okay Y/n?* I gave frisk a nod, "yea just over thinking but thanks for the bath tho.." frisk nod and got out of the bathroom. I went in and did what I have to do...

I felt nice but...I just...feel hurt! I sit up in the bathtub crying my tears out in silence...no one can know...or ever...not even the ones that will care....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rain drops falling though your skin...the color red flowing though darker and darker on your clothes. It's not  raining and something is smearing all over your clothes...your in tears in full of pain...No more! You cry...but nobody is there to save you...DON'T worry...I'm here! Even if it's just me...

         -Derpy13