Who is this?

The song is called, "milk and cookies" before I say anything else for this...there is something I would like to say in the end okay?! It's very important and I want you guys to understand on how important this is...okay? Can I have. An. Okay?!? If you said okay in the comments I want to say have a good lovely day...enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*play song*
Y/N P.O.V
Ugh....I woke up with a shitty feeling, I didn't know what the fuck happened. I stood myself up and i felt a sensation in my stomach, I ran though the fucking door and ran towards the bathroom. I burst the door and started to puke in the trash can, "WHAT THE F-" I censored myself...I didn't want everyone to wake up.

I kept puking and puking, I couldn't stop this fucking feeling. I felt someone rubbing my back which made me panic anymore, "what the-" it was frisk for a second there. I calmed myself down and kept puking oh god it fucking hurts!

*are you okay?* frisk signed. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked so fucked up, "frisk...is there any medicine?" They thought for a moment then shook their head. "Fuck...can you get some? Please?" Frisk nod and gave out a cute smile which gave me a heart attack from cuteness.

Frisk went out of the door and I waited for her to come back sooner or later. I didn't want to move because the sensation fucking hurts So I thought to just calmly sit there till they would come back.  I felt hurtful, why the fuck did I even drink?!?! I stood myself up slowly and began to walk towards the room seeing a note on the side of my bed...which reads:

"Dear y/n"
"Apparently you have an off topic night, for some reason you kept drinking 12 beers and still kept asking for some more. I decided to not give you some when you kept asking which was almost 17 beers for you. After the whole beer incident apparently you kept...

You kept flirting with a lot of monsters in the bar even me...weird. I decided to stop you after when you almost took your shirt off at the bar and decided it was time to go. So before you go on doing that again...I suggest you to calm down the whole beer incident.."
               -Grilby

I pulled my hair back, "what the hell was wrong with me?!?" I decided to not drink for maybe quiet a while and not do anything stupid cuz...that was ducking retarded like last time...and we ain't even fucking going there.

I stepped out of the room for a second and heard a females voice, "ugh! This looks so fucking disgusting...do they even clean?!?" I looked outta my side and saw a girl...an actual female girl around the house...

"Uh hi...who are you?!" I asked. She looked at me and quickly tried to think of an excuse of what the hell I just said. She decided to back off for a second, "are you papyrus girlfriend?" She asked. I sorta chuckled like if it was a fake laugh.

"Ha ha...no..." I said. She began to step up like she was trying to fucking beat me up, "are you sans girlfriend" I stopped and blushed for a second. "No I'm not" she smirked happily. I started to feel a bit different Around her...I didn't like the way she was or even looks like...which would mostly say she looks fake.

I kept my mouth shut for quiet a bit. I then stood there feeling numb still, "morning y/n!" Me and the girl turned around and I said good morning. Sans looked at me and started to get nervous, "oh...y/n this is Sabrina, my uh friend!" I looked at her and she gives out an evil eye look at sans.

"Sans...is this your girlfriend~" Sabrina said. Sans looks at me for a second and grabbed her around the waist and bring her downstairs, "nah she's just a friend of mine that's saying here for a bit." I looked at him. WHAT THE FUCK?!?  A BIT?!? He's fucking crazy!!!!

There's no way in fucking hell I'm leaving at one mother fucking point! Sans smiled and began to eat breakfast with.."Sabrina" and I just stood there looking like ima bout to whoop some fucking ass! I looked at him worried and he said, "hold on sabri I gotta do somethin real quick alright.." she gives out a yep! And he was gone.

I stopped for a second and felt two boney arms on my shoulder which gave me a shriek I turned around and saw sans backing up. "Sans who's t-" I saw him speak like it ain't nun "listen I just said that cuz I really like her...and she's just a human so relax please?" I calmed down and was upset...

It felt like war already, he found someone...I was too late.."yea...alright...heh" he gives me a thank you hug an I just...stopped myself and felt a numb sensation...that's just great like what would I even expect. I didn't know what to do...for one thing tho is my heart is broken and I don't trust this fucking bitch...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay...lately I've been having a hard time due to because I have been having stress with people pushing me and just hurting my feelings, my cousin apparently passed away from a car accident and well...I've been having really hard times with the stories and ya know...everything I feel now is something I haven't felt some last year...

Please understand I have been having a really upsetting time...the stories might take a slower pace due to this...I'm not canceling it or anything I'm just saying I'm taking a slower time because of stress that is hurting me...I'm sorry but I'm just tired not in a sleepy way just in a different way...

Sometimes everything hurts you, sometimes we got to be strong tho...but sometimes it's not always being strong would always work...sometimes things don't even help us at all...we feel lonely, sad, and upset. But why do these feelings even hurt?
                        -Derpy13