Complicated

The song is called, "A team" hey I just want to thank you all to understand for me to take my time over this and I know it's been long and I was having a hard time so...I just want to thank you all for being there for me. I really appreciate you all and as always have a lovely day enjoy!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*play song*
Y/N P.O.V
I don't know how to feel...it's been a feeling that I have been more left out. It's been 3 weeks since Sabrina came...I'm not used to be around her tho. I mean Sabrina and sans usually go hang out which just leaves me, frisk, and his own brother out of sight.

I couldn't bare to see papyrus a bit more down, I usually have to be like sans but more hard working to make papyrus smile again ya know.
Usually come home late with Sabrina and it just worries me...

I've lately have to deal with more troubling things, mostly Sabrina has been taking over sans and I mean sans isn't doing his fucking job! I usually have to help papyrus around and I could just see papyrus face more and more into a change.

Frisk on the other hand lately they have been feeling more and more down...and freaked out. Ever since they went to Alphys that one times frisk has been more scared to be able to know anything. Whenever I called Alphys she would be busy all the time...and I tried to ask frisk but they usually not sign anything.

Everything feels like a struggle, I didn't know how to feel like...but just mostly fucking shit to be honest. It's been already too much and I broke down 3 times already...

Voices: "So give up already?"

Me: "no! I can still do this without you!"

I felt the coldness down to my shoulders, I moved away and turned...the demons we're trying to get to me, "STOP it! I don't care!" It whooshed away. I had a relief but it's not gunna go away forever it's going to come back at point.

I cried at that point, everything hurt so much...I've felt so stressed out...I gotta get sans back, I JUST GOTTA! I felt a tap and I turned around...*y/n...are you okay?* it was frisk. couldn't stop anymore...I felt hurt enough, "oh frisk!"  I hugged them into my tears...

They hugged back and the shocking part was frisk was crying too..."frisk why are you crying?" Frisk still hugged me and I wanted to do something but I let them cry on my shoulder...I need to do something...

I picked them up softly and they held me tight, I walked downstairs grabbed a sweater that frisk made me and I was off with frisk on my arms. I looked outside out into the deep beauty of white frizzling and glazing down to snow flakes...

I sighed then walked, I kept frisk tightly warm since I knew something isn't right...I went inside to grilbys and took a seat at a stood next to frisk...but the didn't want to sit down there...they wanted to sit in a booth. I picked them up and gently sit them next to me at the booth table...it's weird that frisk doesn't even want to sit in the stool.

Grilby felt a bit bad, so he had to walk to us first. "What's wrong? You guys usually go sit in the stool.." I looked up to grilbys and smiled. "We wanted to try something...different ya know." Grilby grabbed his note pad and we ordered what we wanted.

I felt a bit ashamed that I'm leaving papyrus behind for the day...since...I mean it didn't go to help papyrus training...so I just told him to go undyne for today. As soon as our food arrived I started to eat till...my heart dropped.

I saw sans and Sabrina coming inside holding hands together...which made me feel more uneasy. Frisk wouldn't eat their food...they started to softly cry with tears so I stood up. "Frisk are you okay?" I said. I didn't want to be noticeable so I tried to be a bit quiet.

Frisk started to sob onto me, I couldn't handle it...grilby came over and sat down, "hey, hey...something wrong?" He rubbed frisk back...its weird that he's made out of fire and it could burn frisk..."grilby...how are you able to touch us when your made out of fire?" He chuckled, "I'm made outta magic, monsters in the underground are" he said.

I was a bit relieved but...was still down. Frisk hugged grilby which gave me a small smile, "here how about this...how about you guys come over to my place?" I looked up to him. "It's really nice of you grilby bu-" he cut me off.

"It's okay y/n I don't mind.." frisk calmed down which gave me a bit of an idea. "Well I want to go but I have to take care of papyrus but frisk you can go with grilby and I'll visit whenever you call okay?" Frisk thought for a moment then hugged me. They signed to me happily and i smiled.

I didn't want so much things going on so I'll be sure to visit, I waited for a couple of hours till almost everyone was leaving. I then left with a smile and hugged frisk.."be good okay?" Frisk give me a kiss on the cheek and hugged me...well it will reduce a bit of stress for now.

SANS P.O.V
Everything felt great, I've been with someone who can relate to me at times. Sabrina was always there for me ya know? Today we decided to go out for a small date...nothing very special. When I took a seat I realized y/n was there.

I wasn't really expecting her to be actually around us. It gave me a heavy blue blush to see her face realization. Grilby came up and we both ordered our food, Sabrina was talking to the person next to us and well It was a bit of a burning talk ya know.

I kept looking at y/n who seemed to be a bit distress since I would be with Sabrina most of the time and leaving her alone with papyrus and frisk to deal with. I tried to at least give a wave to y/n but she Only looked at me for a second and looked away.

I know she was looking at me since I saw those beautiful C/E Eyes. I wasn't expecting something back to happen so it made me a bit down for her noticing but just not saying anything to me...

I noticed how I kept looking at y/n and how much I keep blushing, I don't know why I keep feeling myself falling onto her. "Ugh why am I in love with her?" I thought to myself. As soon as grilby gave out the order to y/n I turned around for a sec.

As I turned around I heard weeping and crying, which gave me a way to turn around back again. I saw frisk crying herself and y/n telling her what's wrong, grilby said something I didn't really hear and took a seat by a small chit chat.

Sabrina finished her food and looked at me, "sans? You barely touched your ketchup you okay?" I looked at her with those shinny eyes of hers, "no, no everything's fine, I was just distracted by the tv ya know...hey what do ya say you go on at the house and I'll come with after I'm done okay?" I smiled.

Sabrina give a nod and left, I stayed there looking at y/n and frisk. They both were over for a lot long than I expected...I felt very bad. I wanted to UP to then tell them hi and all that but...I feel like they didn't want to be bothered.

I felt a beating to my soul..."ugh why her too? I like Sabrina and I like y/n and I just can't choose?!?" My mind spin me like a record once it's spin and it's your favorite song you will repeat it no matter what.

I didn't know what to do...I see both of them looming pale and just sad...so I left...I went to go walk around at the waterfall for a couple minutes and went home with papyrus.

Papyrus cooked spaghetti so eat some to make him happy while Sabrina just took it up to the room..."Sabrina what are you doing?" I said. She went to the bathroom and threw it in the toilet and flushed it, "it tasted not so great made me a bit sick...ya know?" I felt down.

I wasn't happy for the fact that she said that...but just went with it...since my soul beated for her too...why do I feel this whenever I just see two girls and even tho I just don't care..I don't know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Battles are like a thing you would have to fight for right? Let's see who wins in a battle when it comes to you and that someone special. sometimes you can win from them, but sometimes it's the opposite it's either because they found someone or it's just because they never like you, which is why we are hurt sometimes.
                    -Derpy13