WHY DO YOU CARE?

Hello! Derpy13 Here! I'm sorry for not updating I had to take a break. Apparently I've been having home/ and in general problems in my own mind which is why I started to loose Interest into a lot of things but don't worry! I am here to try to stay strong no matter what! Anyway! I hope u all enjoy this and have a good day!!!! Love ya!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*play song*
Y/N P.O.V
     I had a dream..

*Dream begin*
I was with Tyler again, we both sat down in the sunset and looked at each other. We admire our looks since it looked a bit different like Tyler has a couple of more tattoos than usual, his eyes that were a Ice dark blue now turned into an ocean blue with a mixture of light green. My hair felt a lot (shorter/longer)

*If ur hair is short its long, if ur hair is too long it's short. A girl like me I'm Hispanic soooo my hair use to be really really long but now ish short*

So in some way...we gazed at each other till he came closer to me for a kiss. When we both kissed something went wrong, he pulled back quickly then he looked down come to find out he's bleeding from his side. I didn't know what happen till when I looked down..I had the knife. I looked at him with tears that I'm sorry but he smiled at me and then scream. But, his scream..it was an agony kind but it also sounded like a female.

{dream end}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up wth tears in my eyes as what I did was horrible! I didn't mean to hurt him at all! My tears gotten a bit worse as I realized my heart was alive and finally to feel love again. I felt my neck kinda burning then I realized, "shit! The hickeys! I have to hide them!" I got up quickly then try to find something.

I picked out my outfit and added some Choker necklaces so it wouldn't be so obvious quick enough

I picked out my outfit and added some Choker necklaces so it wouldn't be so obvious quick enough. Once I finished being all covered up I went back downstairs. Sans was awake and so was Sabrina. I didn't say anything and just went ahead and grabbed a sandwich of my own so that I can get this stupid shit deal with and would see Tyler again after the other day.

Sabrina got up and kinda gave me a shove when I walked passed by her, "oops sorry heh" she said. I gave a low quiet growl and she went ahead and head outside without telling anyone where she is going, "she's going to get more milk anyway...what did you do last night?.." sans said mysteriously.

My eyes went very very blank when he asked me so I decided to make up something and deal with it at some point hehe...ya know? "Well..I was uhh...cleaning and going to work.." I said not looking at him. Sans got up and went straight up to me grabbing my choker necklace and breaking it, "you have hickeys all over you, that's not an excuse from work..what did you do?.." sans said a bit pissed off.

At this rate I was hella pissed I mean who the fuck does he think he is to me? I'm not his anymore so why is he being so fuckin protective like a dad? "Excuse me but you have no fucking right to touch me!" I tried pushing him off but he grabbed me by the arm tightly.

"Sans! Let go of me!" I sad starting to tear up, he looked at me "why are you acting like this?!??" He said while his eyes went full black. I grip my arm and gave him a slap right across his fucking face, "CUZ YOU HAD SEX WITH THAT FUCKING BITCH!" I said. I had enough so I yanked my arm and ran out of the door running away, I don't care...I ran and ran as fast as I can away from that fucking bitch. He had no right..to still love me when he already had her.

SANS P.O.V
Shit...it's my fucking fault. I didn't mean to grip her like this in that way, I was just wondering why. But...what is she talking about me and Sabrina having sex?!?? Did we fucked last night??? The last time I remembered I was at a bar and taking a couple of ketchup bottles and feeling very very tired after my 5th one which was very odd that I would get pretty damn tired from it.

I didn't know what to do...me and Sabrina didn't fuck...? I got up and tried to find y/n and tell her I'm sorry for being such an asshole to her, that I didn't know what she was talking about. I still love y/n I really do...Me and Sabrina aren't a thing in my own head, all I want is y/n and i always want her.

I made a small mistake that lead her to almost kill herself! I didn't know she was so hurt In between so much...I didn't know she was broken because she had so much home problems or that she had heartbreaking moments that she didn't do but takes responsibility to herself and give herself the consequences.

I realized my consequences, depression isn't a thing that we can all run from and be happy no...we are all fucking stuck! We all are drawing into something that isn't real like if it's a bait and we were caught in the trap, something called our memories that had happen so long ago. That we call a dream but really happened but is still an imagination when we turn it into or own nightmares. That those that suffer don't know how to control it, those that has the cuts are never okay even if they say they are.

Those that are crying every night and smile during the day, those that would laugh but really laugh at themselves for how miserable they are...I realized that those things aren't anything to be joking that can cause someone to get killed. In this world it's killed or be killed right? It's a killed by depression and suffer or be killed by yourself making you loose a battle between you and darkness...

It fucking sucks...so I grabbed my things and ran out to go get y/n...I don't want anything hurtful anymore..I just want her..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Some people like to sleep more because death is close to dreaming...let me tell you, you are special and I know it's hurting you but I promise you will get through it..with me if you want to..love ya❤️"
      -Derpy13

*the story will continue~ btw please follow my best friend  UltimaSuprestes he's working on an amazing unique story and I want you to please do the favor to do so! If ya do let me know and i will announce you a thank you on the next chapter love ya!*