800 followers!!!!

Hello Derpy13 here! I want to tell you all how excited and happy I am!!!!! I wanted to thank you all with the kindness of following meh!!!! Okay! I just wanted to say...you all are very amazing! When I realized I reached 800 followers tears streaming down to my eyes as happiness!

I've never felt so excited as much ya know! But I wanted to thank you all! I love you all and care for you all! You all have that bubbly happiness that always make me feel very joyful and give me some very well smiles!

I am still working on our new, "story" BUT! I will be telling you what's in the lead! But first! I want some hugs! *open arms* come on...don't be shy...you know you want a hug~

G!sans: *jumps on derp* ME!!!!!

Derp:GWAH!!!! G!sans!!!! Get off me!!!!

G!sans: you were giving out free hugs so...Ima take you *picks Derp up*

Derp: G!sans!!!!! *fights* PUT ME DOWN! I WILL GIVE YOU A HUG LATER!!!!

G!sans: ughhhhhh fine! *drops Derp and leaves*

*sigh* looser...anyway! No chances with him! But anyway! You all are my number one fans! It's a weird thing to say but...without you all...I wouldn't be as great as I'll be in a different kind of way ya know what I'm sayin?

But! I really appreciate you all following me, recommending my weird stories to others and others doing that! I just really *tears* I'm sorry *smiles* I'm just so excited and just been a bit upset at the same time and well Ah! Mixed emotions!

Anyway! Our story that is going through the lead!!!!

- reapertale sans X Reader

- Jock g!sans X nerd Derp

- g!sans X Reader.

Okay! These are mostly in the lead and well...we need you to pick out one of these three okay? I know you guys would probably be pissed off that you didn't get what you want BUT DON'T worry! There are other stories almost over okay? So you have opportunities okay? So please don't get angry.

Anyway! I do care with full of love! I am very very very sorry that you didn't like results but I did ask other people! So...I really do care about you all! Anyway! I want to say thank you with hugs!

G!sans: hm?

Derp: Not you...go away g!sans...

G!sans: YOU SAID I GET HUGS!

Derp: YOU CAN GET A HUG LATER! MY PEOPLE ARE LE IMPORTANT SO YOU CAN WAIT!

G!sans: *le cri*

Derp: I'm so sorry! *hug g!sans*

G!sans: thanks~

....WHY! Man...anyway! You all get Le hugs from meh! I love chu all!!! *tears* I've cared for you all! Stay determined! I know things are a bit off for now and I haven't been updating but don't worry okay! I'm trying my best to keep it together! Okay! As always have a lovely day!

anyway! You all get Le hugs from meh! I love chu all!!! *tears* I've cared for you all! Stay determined! I know things are a bit off for now and I haven't been updating but don't worry okay! I'm trying my best to keep it together! Okay! As always ...