A hangout pt.1

The song is called, "there's nothin' holding me back" by Shawn Mendes! Alright! I'm back, I want to say I'm sorry to all that I have not updated Because I was so busy, plus...SOMEONE GOTS A JOB *Cough cough* Me!!! Yea I started to get a job yet I'm like...kinda young and-...IM RANDOMLY THROWING EXCUSES😂 but it's true actually. Plus it's been a complicated time for me sooo I just wanted to do this already so I don't feel any more guilty alright! As always have a lovely day! Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*play song*
Y/N P.O.V
I lay down just stared at the ceiling, it's 5:30 a.m and it's already Friday. I looked next to myself and see frisk still soundly asleep, "ugh...why am I so confused to this?!?" I whisper to myself. I couldn't stand it, I stood up and started to walk around the rooms checking everyone.

I went to papyrus room and I saw papyrus sound so adorable asleep, I smiled as I realized there was a small mess so I started to pick it up for him so he doesn't get so grumpy in the morning as soon as he wakes up. I started to go in sans room...where she is, I took a deep breath and as I soon as was about to open the door I heard a muffle voice.

"...damn...I can't do this, I need to tell her...and it was my fault. But...I can't...Fuck how am I supposed to fucking do this?!?" I heard a male voice so I assumed it was sans. I took some steps backs and went downstairs, "was sans...was talking about me?" I was thinking to myself.

There was no way he was talking about Sabrina I know it's about me... But he needs to understand he fucking cheated on me, he admit to me he didn't care and loved me HE EVEN PROTECTED THE BITCH WHEN I WAS DEFENDING MYSELF TO GET MY LOVE! So what's the point! After all this hurt he gave me I can't stand it! I moved on!

I started to clean around the house but yet the thing in my mind I kept think was...sans. But I hate to think about him that's all that ever happens between us! He loves her...he never cared or even loved me at all. I put my headphones in and put music on, but I made sure it was on a small level of sound so I don't sing loud or make a lot of noises.

I started to clean around more while listen to my favorite songs...

*Insert any of ur favorite songs in the comments😉*

I started to move myself hearing it, I swirled around feeling the beat of how good it goes for my kind of flow. I felt like I was rocking it that it made me shake and dance into something I remembered doing a long time ago. I smiled and smiled and danced more into the feeling! Till...*Ring* *Ring* , "Hm?"

    {Unknown call}
Decline.        Answer.  

*Answers*

"hello?" I said quietly.
"Hey it's Tyler, did I wake you up?"

I didn't want to be a liar saying that I was but I mean...I remember those days when I used to call him really really early so we can talk as much as we can for fun.

"Oh no I wasn't asleep I was just...cleaning around"

"Oh well...I was wondering if...ummm you wanted to hang out like old times ya know? If that's okay with you.."

I looked at my calendar...today is a work day. I can't, I then had a text message...

*Unknown*
"Hello, It's violet! Today we are having problems apparently a customer had made an infestation by bringing bugs and nasty stuff here so...the cafe will be closed just for 3 days. So you can have your break if needed thank you."