Broken heart!!!!!

The song is called, "burn" by the Hamilton soundtrack! Love this song so much! I mean if you don't know Hamilton just watch the play! Or listen to their songs it's like, "WOAH!" Lol 😂. Anyway! Let's start with this! As always have a lovely day! Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*play song*
Y/N P.O.V
I didn't know what to do at this point, I was getting sick and tired of my heart beating still. Everyone was getting worried about me...except for him...and that bitchy ass brat!

Everyone visit me but just those two, basically I've just been hearing that sans and Sabrina would always hang out with each other and would start kissing too...I was disgusted!

Sans said he loved me! I heard from his own bitch ass self! Now he wants to go somewhere else not...not...missing me or anything. He fought his way away from the darkness! He moved to the light...but didn't take me! He LEFT ME LIKE A USELESS BITCH!

I didn't have anything to do anymore...it's a good thing tho. I'm done with love! I fucking hate love! I HATE IT!...not because it's stupid but...the betrayal...the destruction that someone is holding your heart and just CRUSHING it right in front of you!

Sans just broke my heart like it ain't shit! But when Sabrina cried from her heart being broken and shit! He came back and fixed hers! He went back over fixing it not caring if she yells or hates him! I felt my world was burning!

I felt my heart breaking! Now I am broken! Ever had that feeling...when your hurt so badly...that you tried to get back to light but wasn't worth it! and when someone tried to help you...IT GOES DOWN FUCKING HILL!!!!!!

I scream as my skin started to bleed! I was angry! I was sad! I am DONE! I AM DONE! I am done with this FUCKING BULLSHIT! I am tired of him hurting me! TIRED! But I need him! I miss him....even tho he broke me.

I was a toy...and sans just grabbed it! And...and...I don't know, my heart started to burn even more painfully! I just screamed one day...Alphys came but I made a small excuse like..a bad small dream.

It was time tho...today was when I leave this hospital tho. So I did! As I did, Alphys gave me some pills to help my depression...but I'm not taking it. I rather be dead than seeing my ex with a bitch! He brought a girl in our world! He could be bringing it to our bed!

...I just felt the flames in my eyes as I walked around. I walked around the waterfalls and sat down in the water, I sit there thinking so much...that I just wanted to go up in the surface and just...either live free or just...end myself to be free...

But here I am, I'm nothing...darkness wins. Light can over come it but...I didn't control myself properly. I lost it, I felt insane over this. Am I really worthless or am I...something else? I don't know anymore, my tears began to roll down harder and harder...making myself burn!

I then heard rings of bells..which made me turn and I saw him right in front of me. Sans and I stood there looking at each other like...it was a first time seeing each other. My eyes still burn which I looked down, sans kneel down to me and sat down next to me.

I then began to slowly shift away from him I didn't want to see him, "y/n...I'm. So-" I cut him off. "Go be with her...your happier with her" I said turning around. Sans put his hand in my shoulder and I pushed it away...I stood up and I just left.

I tried not to cry, I tried! Till I broke down...I screamed which made sans jumped in fear running up to me...I pushed him away, "I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!" I cried out! He tried to hug me but I pushed him away!

"I'm sorry for being alive..." I said, then fled away. I couldn't handle anything anymore...I ran away from him making me bump into frisk.
"Oh hi frisk.." I said wiping my tears. Frisk smiled, *its okay y/n! But guess what!* they signed.

I was confused so I said what, and well...I guess my hopes were up, *we all get to go home now!* they said happily. At this moment I smiled...I wanted to cry but I just hide it. I held frisk hand and walked with them to grilbys and maybe...I'll stay at grilbys for the afternoon then ask undyne to live at her home if it's alright.

SANS P.O.V
I didn't mean it...I promise I didn't mean anything t all. I tried and tired but I couldn't sleep and I couldn't eat! Every daily activity I couldn't do anything properly or even right because my head keeps calling out my true love...but yet she's already gone and she will hate me for what I have even done.

I wanted to see her again, I know she told me this many and many times to get away! But I need her! I can't just move on quickly...but yet I did. But little did I know I still miss small parts of her in my mind making me more and more crazy each time of even thinking of her!!!!

I drew crazy so I went to the hospital but Alphys told me she left since it was her say to come home and ya know...do her usual things like she would always do. But not in my home this time, she doesn't want to come home with me, or papyrus or even the love of our own family!

Yes I fucked up but I didn't mean too...when you ducked up something it can be a bitch but I mean understand a mistake was a mistake I never meant to! I was so alone! I felt left out! I didn't know what I did wrong...but I actually knew this was on me.

I had a confusion so I decided to probably go take a walk all by myself to be able to try to get this out of my mind for now one. Hoping something can come in my mind helping me so very much!

I sat down to the waterfalls and saw y/b sitting down close to the water all alone...feeling...depressed still. Realizing she didn't take the pills Alphys prescribed to her for her to feel a bit more and more better about herself...

I tried to say sorry but she pushed me away!!!!Y/N I cried! I would have it in my mind! Repeating and repeating! Her beautiful personality! Her amazing body! Everything about her makes me INSANE!!!! And yet...I lost her...I miss her...I'm broken hearted...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

I know I'm such a way this day I kinda hate but eh I don't really mind as long as we got each other! Also! If you don't have that special someone don't be sad okay? Someone cares and someone will love you one day fully and truly I promise! Even your family or anyone you trust will love you no matter what!

If you feel alone don't be! We have each other all together! Plus! I care about you too and love chu too okay? *hugs* happy Valentine's Day! I hope chu like it! OH! I almost forgot too! Announcement in our next newest story will be our next chapter okay? Which will be quick! As always have a lovely day!!! Enjoy!!!

If you seen dis just ignore!