Sabrina's birthday?

The song is called, "mash up for centuries" but it's basically a 2015 mash up ^^ okay! Sorry if I haven't been updating for a long time...I have a reason which I will tell ya in da end so don't get mad at meh please? I'm only human XD okay! As always have a great day!!!! Enjoy!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*play song*
SABRINA P.O.V
Today is the day where I get to fuck this all up, I'm pretty excited to give out the expressions to people in shock heh. I'm waiting for everyone getting down stairs and me trying to be amazing! I would go down stairs as well and looking at the calendar FREAKING the hell out!!!!

When they all ask...that's my fair choice where I get to say, "it's my birthday today..." in a sad but smiling way. Heh, everyone would fall for it and I will let everyone drink...especially sans.

It's my choice whether I do this or not but it's a choice where I'm going to force everyone to do, I heard the last set of footsteps so I waited for a bit then went down stairs looking messy and started to head downstairs.

I started to head to the kitchen and I saw everyone looking at me, "morning Sabrina" sans said. I then smiled and looked at the calendar and then I gave a jump and fell...on purpose heh.

Everyone got up, "ARE YOU OKAY HUMAN?" Papyrus said. I stood up and sorta gave a smile but looked so sad, "it's just...it's my birthday today.." sans looked at me shocked. "It's your birthday today?" He said. I nodded and smiled a bit then everyone started to say happy birthday to me!

I began to think and asked sans, "hey sans...do you mind if we could all celebrate...at Grilby's for my birthday...please?" I said with the puppy eyes he couldn't resist! Sans looked at what's her face and then she gave a look at me, "umm...you have enough for drinks?" She said.

I looked to think a plan for that...then I remembered, "oh! I have some money to buy some!" I said. They then looked at each other and nodded, I was now into the plan that has already worked and now all I need to do is get into my sexy ass dress so I can approve WHOS gunna be MY boyfriend during the party.

I smiled and went to the room to get things all ready! I went to grilby's telling everyone I'll be over by grilby's telling him all about it and paying him for the alcohol and drinks. Luckily I had human money so i transfer some to that dinosaur nerd and got a lot of G's from just $10.00 which was fine.

I went to grilby's and gave him the G's and I saved half just in case~ I then went back home and I saw everyone was gone...weird but I don't care! I plan something in my mind before getting my things and take a shower to make myself sexy and smoky~

I showered with the great hot water making sure my skin is smooth and sweet! I luckily have a perfume that smells like cupcakes and pretty flowers, very popular if ya ask me! *author: shut up with your god Dang bragging...*

Ha! I'm not bragging I'm just saying to those girls that smells awful! and want to be popular with beauty like me! They can do whatever like I would care ANYWAY! I got out of the shower feeling sexier than ever! So! I started to dry my hair first before everything will be done.

I then started to put the dress on that I got!