A hangout pt.2

the song is called, "my everything" by Ariana grande! SOOOO SORRY I HAVE BEEN NOT UPDATING! There were so many complications so badly! Sooo now that I am back! I am willing to do more and more as much as I can! Before the summer is over! Hopefully this turns well! This story isn't even over yet! We are just in the beginning of a war! Let's do this! As always have a lovely day!
                         -Derpy13
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Play song
Y/N P.O.V
It was my day, I went back upstairs in my room grabbing something real quick before we go and thought for a few minutes. I saw Tyler holding his hand out smiling, "ya comin or what?" I had a huge thought, I smiled and I grabbed his hand. We didn't want to go downstairs since it's too much noises to deal with like cracking and nonsense...so I look next to my bed and see frisk sound beautifully asleep with the stars around them.

I looked up and see the window and I remember the bad choices I did living in hay shitty house before...going though the window. I smiled, "let's go through here" Tyler looked at me shocked like I haven't really change but my confidence. The house window isn't very high, well it is but I can do it.

We both jumped off and we both held each other's hand walking around like idiots. I smiled as we were talking till..

My eyes were so shinny off that the beautiful reflection of the moon and even the stars! With the mixture of the colors of the sky being dark

My eyes were so shinny off that the beautiful reflection of the moon and even the stars! With the mixture of the colors of the sky being dark. I was in love with this beautiful wonder! My outfit started to glow since I guess I picked the one that glows in the dark hehe!

I looked at Tyler and Tyler smiled at me, "come over here" he said holding his hand out. I grabbed it and he followed me to the beautiful lake...there was a boat so...he looked at me in confusion, "want to go get a closer view?" He said with his eyes...being so damn...beautiful...

I nodded in a yes reply and he picked me up and place me on the boat, he went in too and started to row *row row row your boat XD* we went closer and closer. My eyes started to widen in excitement to see how beautiful it was so much! Tyler I can tell he was having a good time.

I looked at the moon and smiled at Tyler, "Tyler...this is so...romantic like ol-" just as I was about to say the last word I felt my heart jumped when I saw butterflies and fishes reflecting and oh my goodness...how beautiful it was so much. My heart started to beat heavier and heavier every time I turn to him.

I felt the water splash on me, "Ah! Hey!" I said looking at Tyler which he is is giggling. "What? It's just water! What's the matter? You scared?" I chuckled, "oh yea?" I splashed him more with water. We both were having this water fight till I grabbed a bucket next to me and filled I with water, I stand up and I lost my balance, "WOAH!" I was starting to fall.

Tyler tried to grab me but we both ended up in the water, "awe my clothes!" I said. Tyler laughed and I laughed too. We both started to swim together and it almost felt like we were dancing in the water where the moonlight was directed. When it was time to get out Tyler already had towels.