Flashing Memories...

This is called, "very beautiful piano melody so good" sorry bout this! I was trying to figure out how I was gunna do for this chapter cuz I was gunna try to make it seems so relaxing but I put it out to the future chapters cuz I wanted to wait😂 okay! Now back to what's happening okay! Now as always have a lovely day!!!! Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*play song*
Y/N P.O.V
I couldn't sleep as soon as me and sans got home. The way sans told me how he felt...reminded me so much about Tyler, now I just feel stupid over this and that I would want to see how Tyler is with his new girlfriend and whatever...

That night night I couldn't sleep, it reminded me oh so much which made me start to cry silently. I didn't think anyone would hear me so I kept sobbing in my pillow, morning went by and I still didn't get much sleep as I expected to be honest...it felt so cold to myself that it was the first time I didn't sleep though...except a long time ago...

*flashback*
It was the day I realized something happen...my actual loving mother was go by though some things in her mind, my mother was a self loving, caring, heart warming person and would never hurt anyone in a rudest broken way.

I was only at least 6 when everything happen wrong. I was in my room coloring and playing happily, till I wanted to have a snack of my own. I went downstairs to go get a snack which were gummy bears...

As I arrived I stopped...I heard weeping and crying which made me want to go closer and closer to what's going on. As I arrived close to the room I heard weeping and begging..."mommy?" I called out. I heard a stop and I heard my dad saying something before leaving out of the room.

I looked at my dad in confusion, "mommy accidentally hit her head on the dresser I'll be back" he said. Before he left I went in the room to see my mother covered in blood and was hiding onto the bed. "Mommy are you okay?" I said in confusion, my mother only patted on my head and said, "I'm fine, darling..."

I kept hearing cries from her so I hugged her saying it's okay and don't worry. I actually thought mom was hurt by her own clumsy self but as soon as it kept going I realized it was abuse. I didn't do anything cuz I didn't KNOW! I was a fool and was stupid...

At age 10 was when everything turned down hill tho...I was in my room singing then I heard screaming women downstairs...I realized it was mom and...some other lady. Till dad came in doing the same screaming and yelling. I get downstairs to see the horror.

Mom was being beaten and broke pretty bad...at some point I saw a silver shine and I heard the feeling of flesh being ripped apart from mom....repeated and repeatedly i had enough so I stepped out...till the woman came in and slapped me telling me that mommy is sleeping and to get away.

I cried cuz I knew mom was dead...but she shut me up telling me I was next..I was threaten...and broken. So I shut up...then that's how I didn't go to school for a while so the lady A.K.A my step mom had to learn a lot, I manage to learn but then got depressed over so much torcher....

I didn't care at that point so when I did call for help they didn't believe me then after I was trapped a lil while in the house...that's when I met Tyler over the window and he helped me escape a couple of times to hang out...then after around I felt like there was a reason to live was for my baby...but no...

*flashback end*

After everything i thought I had...it was just a fucking dumb ass lie...the memories still haunt me making me more and more hurt...

Depression: "coming clear already? Give up?"

Me: no! Never I will never! I have someone else now! And that's sans!

Depression: "heh..alright fine...good luck lasting less longer!"

I couldn't handle it...all I did was give out a break down...no one was in the house or room right now...so it gave me a chance to sob out my feelings before they would all come back asking me all so much....

SANS P.O.V
I felt bad at this point, two of my girls are so upset...I wanted to make it up to them by inviting them to a good bar to have fun...and that's Grilby's!

I went home early to go near y/n's room but as I did that...I heard her crying. I stepped in like a hero to hug her, "shhh it okay...don't cry I'm here..." y/n was shocked but all she did was kept still and mostly quiet. I tried to look at those beautiful eyes of hers which made me blush.

I hugged her with all my might I can without nothing bad going on, "hey...y/n?" I said. She gives me a "hm?" Sound and I kept as calm as I can. "How would you like to go to the bar with me and Sabrina?" I said. She stopped and pushed me away.

"Your not trying To-" stopped her. No "y/n I'm not, I'm just doing this to get to know each other as good friends okay? Nothing else...I promise.." she then sighs and gives me a nod. When I invited Sabrina she sorta was a bit glad for some reason.

As soon as we arrived, I started to make a conversation, "so how are we ladies doin today?" They stayed quiet. I wasn't expecting this to not really go so well but I mean wow, I started to grab onto the drinks telling the two girls to have some of the drinks.

When I started drinking and they did too the conversation started to get big. "So y/n...how was this bar? Is it uh-maze-ing or what?" Then y/n started to giggle and so did Sabrina. We started to all talk and talk till a song of our favorites got on.

"Hey! I love this song!" Y/n said. It gave out a classical beauty of piano which reminded her so much. Then Sabrina stepped in saying that she loves it too. Then our conversation came out with music and all that. I was drunk at this point so I started to go to the bathroom but as soon as I got off my stool I fell off saying, "I've fallen and I can't get up...I'm a midget!" Then the girls started to laugh.

I was laughing at this point too, but I wasn't expecting myself in a weird situation like that. So I wonder how the girls gone out.

SABRINA P.O.V
It wasn't my fucking time to spare, I wanted to go along to have a plan...I hate y/n she was the ugliest non perfect bitch I know! Why did sans chose her and not me? I mean I have the personality and I have that hair! I mean what the fucking hell!

I don't like sans as much to be honest...I didn't like the way he's just so...so overly disgusting especially his own stupid brother! I only dated him cuz i heard he makes a lot of money and saved a lot too...plus I wanted to ruin y/n's relationship and everything she loved!

I felled off by accident, nun on purpose and I want to go home now. I hated this trashy place, but I didn't care about the place but I do care about that bitch ass y/n and now it's time for me to fuckin get pay back to y/n so she can SUFFER!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sometimes the fact someone that insane loves the person your with will do anything it takes to get you outta the way for the someone and trust me...when they do that it isn't a good thing they would always do to be greatly honest.

     -Derpy13