What happened?!?

The song is called, "little talks" by of monsters and men. Hello! I just wanted to give out my long speech for this special day!! So I wanted to mostly say is .....uhhh....uhhh....I don't have nun to say right now lol sorry I'm a bit distracted typing this  but I'll say it at the end of the chapter ^^ as always have a lovely day!!!! Enjoy!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*play song*
Y/N P.O.V
Ugh.....I woke up feeling so fuckin sick! I woke up looking around..."ugh...where the fuck am I..." I said then I realized. I was still in the restaurant or I mean...bar I guess...I dunno to be honest....I don't think I'm in the restaurant from looking in the room....

I tried to get myself up but I felt so fuckin numb! I looked around, "wha....happened?!?" I saw that sans and Sabrina left me out. I stood up yelling, "WHAT THE HELL!?!" I said. Grilby looked at me then served me breakfast.

I realized I was in a bed too...I looked at grilby and screamed, "OH MY GOD!!! WHERE AM I?!?" I said freaking THE HELL out realizing this is not his place he works at all! He then sat down and tries to comfort me...

"Your in my house alright....calm down...me and frisk found you passed out when everyone left so we took you home with us to rest for the night." He said. I grabbed my hair crazily and just didn't know what the fucking hell happened!?!

"Did I took my shirt off this time again?!?" I said freaking out. He looked at me and chuckled, "nah you didn't...but you did drink a lot well actually...you didn't really rink much huh..." he said confused. I looked and I tried to remember if I got drunk or tired.

I realized grilby was right! I didn't drink that much...but maybe he could have mixed out drinks since me and Sabrina looked the same but her's has aloooot of alcohol in it...I think?!?

I started eating and saw frisk not being around, "where's frisk?" I said confused. Then grilby looked at me, "oh they are working, I'm here to take care to make you feel better..." he said. I looked at him then laughed, "ha! Grilby I don't know what your talking about I'm...." at this moment I had a sensation in my stomach.

I stood up for a second and looked at him, "wait what..." he chuckled. "You drank too much...if you don't relax or chill down...you can get sick." He said trying to calm me down. I chuckled then walked away saying "I'm fine"

At some point I started to walk slower and slower...then rush trying to find a bathroom and started to puke into it. "SON OF A B- *puke* FUCKING G- *throw up* WH-" I tried to speak but HELL I couldn't do that.

Grilby went with me and pat my back, "told you...relax or else your going to get worse.." he said. I stood up stumbling and falling, "I'm fine....just...give me some pills and I'll be fine..." I said Acting still drunk after I threw up and I can smell the alcohol in me still.

Grilby sighed and looked like he wanted me to follow him so I did. He went into his cabinet and gave me a bottle, "here, take this...take one sip...but I will warn you...it's very disgusting..." he said giving me a bottle of...green stuff.

I grabbed the bottle and opened it...and as soon as I did I felt the smell so I put it down and ran in the bathroom puking. It smelled like someone threw up and that someone put some...ketchup in that.. i got back up and went back over there and calmly took a sip from it.

I wanted to throw up so bad but I swallowed it...and when I did...it was gone! "Wow Grilby...who made this?!?" I asked curiously. Then he started to sweat, "uhh...well....it was sans.." that's when I put it down and told grilby good bye after....from a freak out I just experienced.

I decided hurry myself home to see what's been going on. As soon as I ran home I saw so many ketchup everywhere...I saw clothes out of the window..."what the FUCK?!?" I said. I looked around the house trying to find other things that are just fucking everywhere!

Keep holding on (sansX Depressed reader) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें