Dec 18th 2018

I know I've been doing this goals thing but I kept restarting and recreating goals but never achieved them so I decided to see where was the actual problem and I thing it was somewhere along the lines of not respecting my self and being afraid all the time of being my true self without all these goals and being ok with my self and my feelings first. Therefore, I started to deal with the problem and I think I'm on good terms with myself and I feel like I want to respect myself and take care of it and love it.
Hence, I decided to take the opportunity of the week and a half left in 2018 to regain my self-respect and treat me better in order to be a better me and to treat others better and try to make my parents and sisters happy and even random strangers to feel even better about myself and become a little happier.
So, feel free to take on this challenge with me if you'd like. In this challenge I'm going to try and reconnect my body, mind , and heart together through the practice of yoga and dancing because I love dancing and my mind through reading more and writing more and even studying ( understanding the material and then practice writing about it in my own perspective and words), and my heart through practicing my religion and praying to Allah and reading The Holy Quran and reading Thiker everyday. I will also try to update my progress.