May 14th 2018

Ok , the last two weeks were kind of hectic. I wasn't at home mostly except for one day where I came home to get a dress for my aunt's engagement party.
But it was ok mostly because me and my sister's and my cousin had a sleep over at my grandma's house and it was really fun until our aunts had a fight with grandma and then it was on and off until this morning when I decided that I had to go home because I was really anxious being away from home and not being able to study so I came home and studied for a while until my phone's battery died and then took a nap for 3 or 4 hours and then I woke up and made dinner since mom wasn't home because she had to go with grandma to visit some people.

Note: yesterday we watched some great films but the best one that I had watched for the first time was called ساعة و نصف it was very well made that I cried.

Anyways, I've seen the new album's track list and I'm not ready especially because BTS are flying to LA this afternoon 😭😭😭 I'm going to be screaming all day tomorrow. Although I have an exam the day after tomorrow I'm going to vote for them at the BBMAs and please try to vote if you're an army because it would mean a lot to them💜thank you.