July 6th

Well.. I don't know how this will turn out. Maybe it'll be depressing , maybe inspiring. But all I know is that I want to write all that I've thinking about for this week, because I feel like there is so much unsaid and unfelt. Almost like I'm avoiding my feelings.

For starters, the beginning of this week was a bit confusing because I was actually doing what I had to do to achieve my goals , but I just wasn't feeling excited or inspired and my life felt very plain and boring, so I decided to take a break for a day but this ended up being a two day break that included indulging in self-sabotaging acts.
And off course I didn't feel good about myself at all. I just kept avoiding myself and only did housework and slept for too long for a couple of days.

But after those couple of days , I decided to get out of it and start getting my shit together.
Yeah I may not feel the best about myself right now but I've learned that helping others feel good and knowing that you're the reason for their happiness or at least knowing that you've helped them somehow will end in this happiness and joy reflecting on you and you start to feel a sense of fulfillment.
That's why when you feel really down and almost not able to take anymore , what you should do is try to help someone in a really big way that'll give you a reason to at least respect yourself even if you can't love yourself at that moment. You'll find reasons to live and to try to do better for yourself because you respect him/her.

So in conclusion - as I always say but as always need to remind myself - I need to do what I got to do in order to achieve my goals. But still I shouldn't get caught up in my own plans too much and forget about people around me. I should take care of others as well in order to find the will and inspiration to continue working on my plans and achieving my goals.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope I've helped.💕
Till another day.☺️