28th May 2018

Well, It's a mess!
I originally created this journal to write frequent entries and events or habits and goals.. and now I write everything in it! I'm not saying it's a bad thing but it's became a little all over the place.
The previous entry about how I want my graduation rituals to be and how my outfits should look like is not even completed. Ps: I'm writing this with no WiFi , so by the time it is published I Should have finished the previous entry.
Anyways, this is supposed to be an update because I feel that things have turned a bit for me and I'm coming closer to achieving my goals:
-now I pray and read Quran well because I have found that these two are the most important activities of my life not only because of the religious aspect but also for the spiritual aspect. After praying and reading Quran I feel so calm and content with my self and my life, it's really rewarding.🙏🏻
-today specifically and the last two days I have been inspired to write again which is really amazing for me because when I started writing I would do it on long intervals and barely write a chapter before I edit it and rewrite most of it again which takes a lot of time.. and during the first term I was successful in writing only three chapters (not even long).
-today I also studied a bit but I will continue to study more when I go back home as I'm currently at my grandma's house.
I'm also proud of myself as i have removed all the fanfics from my library because I would get too caught up in them and waste all of my time from one fanfic to another. Besides they were freaking A LOT !
There were like 50-60 of them!